Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 29 July 2022

A very good morning to you.

Friday 29th July 2022
You never know until you try.


Another day done, actually I'm going to start counting how many days I've been 100% tracking, so today is day 4, not that impressive for some I guess but for me it's progress and I want to keep doing my best and reminding myself of the reasons why I want to be healthy and lose weight.
 
This is what my day looked like, I ended up running late on the morning because I helped my sister with some forms and stuff.  I suddenly remembered I hadn't eaten, so I threw some mushrooms into a pan with a teaspoon of oil (I use a spray light bottle filled with normal oil as it spreads across the pan better), I then cut the crusts off the bread because it was starting to go a bit mouldy on the outside :) still fine in the middle and took the calories down, I added a slice of cheese, then enjoyed this; 

I also chopped a tub of melon to take to work with me, that was delicious too.  Mushrooms are one of my favourites and at 7 calories per 100g, they're a calorie bargain.

When I got back from work, I was hungry so I heated up the leftover tandoori chicken, cooked some potatoes and white cabbage and I have to admit, it beat me, I couldn't eat it all but I did enjoy it for sure.  Those potatoes are 66 calories for 100g and they're filling, there's about 200g on this plate.
 


I wasn't hungry when I got back from work so I enjoyed some wine and 20g of onion rings weighed into a bowl, I also ate a couple of cold potatoes.  Oh and the one thing I tracked that I could've pretended I didn't do was the butter on the potatoes!  30g is 223 calories - ouch.

Day done, 1727, I've just remembered to track my cups of tea and coffee, it quickly adds up.

I've just took some kebabs and belly draft out of the freezer for the boys to have for their tea, I've taken salmon out for myself, we can have potatoes and either salad or veg with that, that's the hard meal sorted and if it's all ready, then they'll be no temptation for takeaways.

I'll have melon again to use it up, maybe more mushrooms because I like them, not sure I'll be able to salvage any more of that bread, but I'll have a look lol, I don't want to waste food if I can help it.

I had a busy day yesterday what with the huddles and UW, I spent some time sorting out my own gas/electric contract, changing my fixed rate a little early to get it locked in before all the madness gets even worse which it will!  They were saying yesterday on the news that our fuel bill for January alone is looking to be £500 WTH!  There's talk of it going up 78-82% in October and fixed rates will keep going up if they exist at all, so I'll edge my bet and take what's on offer now, it's a scary world right now.

Another busy morning ahead, I'm taking my sister to pick up a precious package, then I need to give this house a clean, to be fair it's not too bad but if I hoover and mop etc, it'll stay looking not so bad for another week and it'll burn calories too :) 

Here's to day 4, whatever day you're on, enjoy it xx

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx


No comments: