Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 21 July 2022

I love sleeping I do!

Thursday 21st July 2022
It's a good day to have a good day.


Oh how lovely was it to be able to sleep last night, that breeze coming through the window, I lay on my bed very grateful for the drop in temperature.  

My eating wasn't great yesterday, I had a picky day, bloomin onion rings are my new thing, thankfully they are under 100 calories a bag, I had two bags.  Aryn wanted Rustlers burger for lunch so we both had those we'd bought which were reduced when we went shopping Monday.


434 calories for the burger, for processed food, I actually really like them.  I'd nipped in Aldi after our huddle to get some couscous as it was mentioned in the meeting, I had a look at a few things, their houmous was the same price as Sainsbury's cheap one which I like.  I did buy this one though, which is delicious for 85p, tastes just like coronation chicken without the chicken, might have it for breakfast with the last of the leftover chicken.


The fruity couscous was good enough, can't find a photo sorry, but I wasn't taken by the orzo, it was too tangy for me, but I will get some orzo and make my own.  
I was surprised at how empty the shelves were, one side of the fridge section was completely empty!

That was the only meal I ate all day, I actually fell asleep for a few hours on the afternoon, that's what happens when you don't sleep the night before!  I've also had a lovely nights sleep, so I'm all ready for the busy day ahead, looking forward to catching up with everyone, especially Thursday lunchtime who I've missed for a few weeks because of Aryns school drive.

I'm thinking a salad today for lunch, easy to throw together in-between huddles, as you can see, there's not a lot of time spare.
Right I'm going to make a chicken houmous pitta so I start the day off with proper food, hope you're going to eat a good breakfast too.

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: