Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 8 July 2022

Another great day.

Friday 8th July 2022
Nothing better than a sunny sky.



Another lovely day in Wales, sunshine and scenery, a glorious walk on St David’s Head, up Carn Llidl and back to Whitesands Bay. i even saw a heron which I adore and of course awesome views, I do love this coast line so much as you can tell by my face.


We've all caught the sun so badly even with using sun cream, it was 20 plus yesterday despite what the weather forecast said! Aryn and I had bought some water guns ages ago and I'd bought them with us so we ended up having a water fight in the garden yesterday afternoon, so cold initially but so enjoyed as it cooled us all down and gave us a giggle. 

I cooked us a pork dinner which was delicious if I do say so myself, I don't mind cooking because then I get a meal that tastes how I like it :).  Fell asleep in front of the tele and I've had a cracking nights sleep, didn't wake up till half six which is great for me.

Not sure of our plans for our last full day but its looking like another hot one, I've really enjoyed having a 'proper' holiday for the first time in a very, long time and it hasn't disappointed at all, we've been lucky with the weather, no rain in Wales - WOW!

Going to enjoy my last few days of indulging then I'll be back on track and focusing on getting some weight off again.

Here's to a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: