Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 2 July 2022

I'm a little excited.

Saturday 2nd July 2022
love more, worry less.


5am and wide awake again!  Looking forward to the day ahead, huddle this morning with Elle and the gang, then we're off to Pembrokeshire - woo hoo, I'm going to the seaside.

I'm mostly packed, himself can sort it all out whilst I'm at work, then I'll come back and make sure we've remembered everything then it's a four hour drive not including stops!  Mom and I would always stop in Aberystwyth at the McDonalds for our treat on the way but we'd always leave really early in the morning, we wouldn't have dreamed have not leaving till lunchtime.  My how times change, I still get up silly early but I don't rush anymore.

I nipped to the shop once I'd dropped Aryn off yesterday and bought spaghetti and garlic bread so we can have meatballs for tea tonight and also the makings of a cooked breakfast for in the morning, both of which I'm really looking forward too.

I'm really looking forward to walking the coastal path again, seeing the sea, we've got a boat trip booked too, ooo exciting. Then we'll scatter mom and Alfie together into the sea, I'll try to find some shells on the beach, or a few pebbles.

The forecast is good too, not too hot so Aryn will be happy, but no talk of rain to keep us happy too.  

Well I better go get ready for the day, get the stuff out the fridge and freezer, the freezer box is minging because someone (NOT ME) put it in the alley after our last thing in the garden and there's nastiness in it because it was left open in the garden when it was raining and not cleaned out - you gotta love people. 

Still smiling here lol, have a great weekend, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: