Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 3 July 2022

I'm on my holiday :)

Sunday 3rd July 2022
The sea puts me at ease.

We're in Trefin in Pembrokeshire, it's a glorious part of the country, actually it's possibly my favourite place on earth, the coastline from Cardigan to Newgale, rugged and windswept, I love it and can't wait to go for a walk along the coastal path later.  

The drive here was truly emotional, I didn't realise it was going to be, but all of a sudden a tear appeared on my cheek which I wiped away quickly.  My eyes hadn't finished they were having none of that, they just started to leak and didn't stop for a long time, himself looked at me and asked, 'what's up?', I just replied, 'mom moment', he nodded, squeezed my hand and let me get on with it.  That route I've driven so many times with mom over the years, singing, laughing, heading towards another wonderful holiday, so many Christmas's spent in this area.  They'll be more tears this week I'm sure but they'll also be laughter and new memories made.  

The cottage is amazing, if not a little white, I'm scared I'm going to spill my wine, I mean look at this;

It doesn't look like that this morning, we've arrived and the cushions are everywhere :) 

We checked out the local pub and my brother and himself are both happy because they do a decent Guinness, I left them there around half 9 to come and cook meatballs and spaghetti, which didn't get served up till 11ish when they rolled in, they'd been playing pool and singing crap songs on the jukebox.  I'd enjoyed an hours peace in front of the tele.

Comfy bed so had a cracking nights sleep, although I was woken by noise at 3.45, still not sure what it was, I thought it was fireworks at first, but then as I walked round the bungalow it seemed to be coming from the attic, maybe pipes I don't know but I'm hoping it's not a nightly thing!  No one else heard it, but I'm a light sleeper so just lucky I guess - not!

OH back to yesterday before we left at lunchtime, we had a cracking huddle, finishing off a brilliant week, over 15 stone lost, just amazing and it's always so good to listen to them all chattering and enjoying their hour together.

Well it's time for another cuppa, I love the fact I have nothing I have to do today, just whatever I fancy.  Enjoy your Sunday.

Mwah, luv you

Love me 

1 comment:

Kath Appleby said...

Enjoy your holiday! Who is Himself? I assumed he was your brother.