Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 22 July 2022

It's FriYAY!

Friday 22nd July 2022
Step by step, day by day.


I love Friday's I do, himself comes home and the weekends ahead.  He called at half five this morning!  Normally I'm awake of course, but he woke me, thankfully I managed to go back to sleep after we had a chat and I spent till 8, I rarely sleep that late, which proves I was shattered from lack of sleep due to the heat.

I enjoy work every day but last night, I laughed so much my belly hurt!  Can work be any more satisfying?  I think not.  I look forward to our last huddle of the week tomorrow morning before we go to the Cosford Food Festival at the RAF museum, mmm that's something to look forward too.

Aryn and I had Ostrich steaks for lunch yesterday, neither of us were impressed and we wouldn't want them again, they're in Aldi at the moment if you did want to try.

This morning I've had cheesy beans on toast for breakfast, well this dish has caused a bit of controversy this week in my house and huddles.  Aryn asked for cheese beans on toast for his lunch so that's what I made him, his response was 'where's the cheese', my reply 'in the beans!'  Apparently that's not how he makes them, I was supposed to warm the beans, put on toast and put the cheese on top!  It turns out everyone makes there's differently, some put the cheese underneath, some of top, some in the beans, some make cheese on toast and top with beans - how do do you make yours?

This is how I make mine. I melt the cheese in the beans.

I need to get moving, I want to give the house a good clean today, it's been to hot most of the week, so I'm starting in the kitchen, the full works, cleaning out the fridge etc.  I did hoover upstairs yesterday so it's alright upstairs, it's just downstairs.  

Whatever you're up to today, remember to take time to smile.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

 

No comments: