Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 25 July 2022

OMG 5 Months to Christmas!

Monday 25th July 2022
Never forget why you started.



Well that weekend flew by quickly!  Friday I did a good deep clean of the kitchen and living room, the kitchen is now full of washing up again from yesterday which I'll do in a bit.  

So what did my weekend look like, Friday night we went to the local Corpus Christi, never been in before but it was alright, our neighbours turned up and we had a few hours, I was drinking tia maria for a change, but I didn't realise he was buying me doubles!  We left at ten, then I had a dreadful nights sleep, I've never had so many nightmares, dreams within dreams, they were horrid and it took me a few hours after waking to get them out my head.

After our huddle, we drove to RAF Cosford for the food festival, a 20 minute drive took over an hour because of the traffic trying to get to the same place as us.  I have to say, we all enjoyed walking round the RAF museum, looking at all the planes but none of us were impressed by the food festival, it was far too busy, none of us had eaten before going, hoping to enjoy lots of tasters and treats but I ended up buying an egg mayo sandwich at the visitors centre because I wouldn't queue for an hour for food, the lads had crab tempura which cost £9 each and was tiny so we all ended up going to the Shrewsbury Arms in Albrighton when we left and had a delicious meal and left satisfied.

The rest of the day was relaxing as was the rest of the weekend actually, we had bacon cobs Sunday morning, I only had one, which cost me about 600 calories.  I did buy the cheapest bacon in Sainsbury's J James, 8 slices for 83p and it was as good as any other £4.15 per kg as opposed to the other options which is a least double that cost.

Then for dinner we had salad with some flavoured chicken, I made up a lovely bowl of salad with radish, celery, tomatoes, cucumber, sun dried tomatoes, tomatoes, spring onions, iceberg and some leaves, there's some left for my tea later too, oh and cold potatoes that were delicious.  I only bought one bag, they were half price too, 60p, wished I'd bought more as they were so good.  


We're off to the zoo today, taking a packed lunch to make sure we eat healthy, I really need to lose some weight.  Saturday night I had the worst indigestion/heartburn I've had in a long time and I'm sure my weight isn't helping, not just what I'm eating.  Finding something to wear this morning that isn't too tight is the kick up the bum I need, it's all fun and games until your fat pants don't fit!

On that note, I'm going to go make me some scrambled eggs for breakfast, here's to losing some weight!  Especially realising its 5 months to Christmas, need to lose it before we go to Ireland again to celebrate!  

Deep sigh, lol, shame there's not a magic pill, but what there is, is the realisation delicious food can be good for you, you can lose weight and enjoy what you eat!

I plan too.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: