Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 18 July 2022

It's gonna be a hot one!

Monday 18th July 2022
Focus on the positives.

 
It's 5am and I'm sat in the garden enjoying the cool 17 degrees!  What a hot night, by the time we finally fell asleep comfortable the damn alarm went off and I couldn't get back to sleep once he'd gone so I gave up trying.

We've had a very, quiet weekend, too hot to be bothered to do a lot of anything !  I did get all the washing dried in a crazy quick time which impressed me a little too much...

I got weighed Saturday morning at our huddle, I'd gained 1.5lb from the holiday and our meal out Friday night so I was really pleased with that to be fair.  We've not gone crazy food wise this weekend, too hot, we had chicken wings Saturday night, they're a bargain at £1.75 per kg, then we add our own herbs and spices.  You can mix your own of course but we used this one which was £1, 
and this one, which I can only get on Amazon as part of a set of 6 different flavours for about a fiver.


Yesterday we had Maccy's breakfast (902 calories with the coffee) because I had a 25% off coupon on the app, that kept us all going until teatime when we had chicken and salad, I roasted a couple of chickens (2 for £8 in Coop) last minute decision, chopped up a nice salad and we had french bread and houmous with it, really tasty.  Plus I have lots of chicken left, he took sarnies to work with him and I'm thinking maybe throwing it in a curry later, what meal is better on a day that's likely to hit 36!  We were going to the New Masons, I'd booked a table because it's 50% off main midweek but they called me Saturday teatime to check if I still wanted the booking because of the forecast and they had decided to only serve pizza in the garden because of their chefs having to work in that heat.  I think that's brilliant, we can eat there anytime and we will, now I know they care about their staff!

Today I shall be taking Aryn to school, that'll be fun 30 minutes each way twice, thankfully my air con is now working so at least we won't melt.  I think the rest of the day will be spent in the living room with the curtains closed and trying to keep hydrated and cooler than if we were outside.

Here's to doing my best to have the healthiest week I can, drinking plenty of fluids oh and doing the washing up before it heats up ;) 

Let's have a great day x

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: