Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Perfect poached egg

Wednesday 1st June 2022
Do it for you, not for them.


First of the month, someone told me how long it was to Christmas yesterday - BEHAVE people!  I'm still trying to lose my last Christmas weight gain...

We had a good day in huddles yesterday, despite the crazy weather, thunder, lightening and a heavy hail storm as I left to go to the evening one, our members didn't let us down though, they still braved the weather.  One lady told us last night was her one year anniversary of joining our huddle and she was 87lb lighter because of it - that is quite something.  Elle asked her what the biggest difference was and her first response was more energy, I'm sure we'd all love more of that.

Elle sent me a tiktok link yesterday to show me how to make a poached egg, it's one of the things I don't bother doing because I'm not good at it, but it worked, here's my attempt, will definitely use that technique again.

Here's the link How to poach an egg!

I've got a very, busy day, a couple of appointments with Aryn after my huddle this morning, then I need to start cleaning and sorting the house as we may be having visitors at the weekend.  My spare room is full of goodies which we're putting together on Saturday for charity, so I need to get that all sorted out too.

Need to go check the freezer for food and decide what to have to eat tonight as his lordships back for the bank holiday weekend, he gets it off, Elle & I will still be working so don't miss your huddle this week.  If you're up to nice things on Thursday we're there from 8.15, same Saturday.

Elle and I have both decided we're enjoying the Jubilee weekend, eating the cake then starting again on Monday, making memories this weekend.

Now though, I'm off to do the washing up - boo.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 



No comments: