Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 18 June 2022

Crashing cars & pulling teeth!

Saturday 18th June 2022
Some days are just emotional!


Well what can I say, yesterday saw me do this to his car...

I was gutted, this bloody car hates me, that's twice I've knocked it into something, this time a lamppost!  Thankfully he his a calm man and told me not to be upset as it's just metal and plastic.  I was only driving it because the Saab had a 'gearbox malfunction' message on it and I didn't wanna risk breaking down.  I've now took that to this lovely man who's helped me out at short notice a couple of times now.  
the land line doesn't work, if you use him, ring the mobile.

Unfortunately, it wasn't an electric issue so there is something wrong with the gearbox, we've agreed he can do a gearbox service next week to see if that helps, if now, I'm just gonna drive it till it dies as it was a very cheap car bought as a runaround that didn't matter if I reversed it into lampposts, but guess what, I never have!

Anyway enough of cars!  Aryn was really brave at his first trip to the dentist where he had treatment, his last baby tooth removed and one filling.  It's weird sitting watching someone stick needles into the mouth of  someone you care about!

Weigh day today, this is the summary of my week.  On a positive, at least I've tracked absolutely everything 100%.  I resisted KFC whilst Aryn ate his, I did have one wing but seriously, normally I'd eat loads.

As you can see my daily intake of calories is more than it should be over the week, I'm pleased with the rest if I'm honest, my sugar intake is excellent, now to work on getting it down overall.  

Yesterday we enjoyed bbq chicken wings, I had bacon, egg, cherry tomatoes and bread for breakfast.  Once I've eaten the last three slices of bacon this morning, I won't buy any more for a while, that'll help.  Actually if I want to cook it, I need to hurry up cos I've got to go to work in half hour!

Oh I nearly forgot to mention the highlight of my day (Elle don't scroll down or read no more, there feet pics), my lovely friend V treated me to pedicure and manicure set, 




I love my Strictly Professional Facial and Body products (talk to V if you're interested in them, she helped me put together a morning/evening routine that's really made a difference to my skin).

I gave my hands and feet a bath using the products, then followed through with all the others to give my hands and feet a lovely treatment, took an hour out to forget about dentists, car crashes, diets etc, just me and my creams :) 


This was the state of my heals before;


This was the same foot afterwards

I didn't have a foot file but will get one for future use, but I'm pleased with the results after one treatment and I shall use the spray, lotion and cream inbetween my weekly indulgent treatment because I hate it when my heals crack and I stopped biting my nails last year after 50 years of biting them so as you can imagine they need some help1 

Right I need to get on, I want a bacon sarnie to take to work, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: