Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 11 June 2022

Those numbers add up rather quickly!

 Saturday 11th June 20221
Nothing changes if nothing changes.



Well I tracked it all this morning, it wasn't pretty but I tracked it and I enjoyed it too, I consumed 2726 calories yesterday - oops.  It's all good though, doing it realistically this time, 1/2lb a week is my goal, any more will be a bonus and unexpected.  I'll weigh today and return to my Saturday weigh ins, I will hopefully have lost a couple of pounds from that 5lb gain Tuesday which knocked my neck in, I always say it's jelly fat when it's gained that quick, so get it off before it sets!

I had a good day all round yesterday, my new washing machine arrived so I got to get my washing done at last.  Our motorhome passed it's MOT which was a huge relief because you just never know do you what's hiding underneath!  Oh and himself and Kev next door put our new gazebo up, apparently I was supposed to buy a pop up one and didn't, I don't remember that instruction, I just bought the bigger one from Argos because it was reduced and worked out cheaper than the smaller one :) 

How did I manage to consume all those calories you may have been thinking, oh it's so easy to in this house, so it started with me fancying a tin of soup, my thought pattern was if I have that, then I wouldn't eat again till we had curry later.  Then Aryn got up and asked if we could cook chicken wings for lunch which we did, we used some of these seasonings which are all delicious, they were bought for me as a gift and I'v really enjoyed them, so much so I've ordered some off Amazon. 


As you can imagine, they cost me a good few calories, 645 to be accurate as I ate 5, chicken wings really are my absolute favourite things when cooked right and boy these were, they were also full wings not those crappy small stumps!  We did have a corn on the cob with it too, another 84 calories.

Then himself wanted to go over the pub for a few pints at teatime because apparently draught Guinness in a pub tastes so much better than the stuff from a can in the garden!  I opted for Gin and slimline tonic which helped, only had singles but had 3 in total, so there's 168 calories gone.

When we got home we sat in the garden with our neighbours and I opened a bottle of wine - that's 570 calories a bottle, then the curry which I had a smaller portion but then had a bit of the chicken one too and a couple of poppadoms with onion salad, so now we're adding about another 750 calories.  

Then because I'm being 100% honest, himself had bought back a pack of lamb and mint kebabs that were use by 9th and said, these need cooking today, I said it's the 10th, we both agreed they'd be fine so I cooked them as he said he'd eat them tomorrow, but I pinched 2 when they came out the oven because they were lush, and 316 calories added to the tracker.  That's how easy it is to consume lots of calories, of course the total included tea and coffee too, I'm glad I tracked it all because I thought it would be even higher.  

Ignorance IS NOT BLISS!

I'll attempt to have a better day today, there's no chicken wings to tempt me, cheap meal though as the pack of wings only cost £1.78 in Sainsbury's for a 1kg pack.

I need to get a move on, off to the huddle this morning and we're putting together the treat bags for the women's refuge.

Here's to a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: