Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Ouch, I never expected that...

Wednesday 8th June 2022
If it was easy we'd all be thin!

This is the plan going forward!

Well yesterday on the scales was a wake up call!  I stood on them early to draw a line, wanted to get back on track and ouch 5lb on, I was shocked.  Don't get me wrong I was expecting a gain but not that much, it really knocked my neck in because it's not easy to get back off is it.

And so I start again, line drawn, a wonderful weekend had and an attempt to get a grip on myself.  I enjoyed my dinner, we had liver, mash, gravy veg it was so good and Aryn enjoyed the liver which is great because he needs the iron.  I had the leftover liver for tea on a cob, that's all the white bread gone from the weekend thankfully, that won't have helped with the scales results yesterday, especially with butter on it.

We've already agreed we're having salmon and rice today, I have hard boiled eggs in the fridge so will have those for breakfast.

So was yesterday easy?  Hell no!  I hadn't tracked my breakfast before I'd eaten it then when I worked it out, it had cost me 500 calories for an egg sandwich, small sliced bread but I had 3 slices because there was so much of the egg mixture.  It was delicious and kept me going till 1 when I started dinner, I forgot to add the cress which was supposed to be part of the sandwich.


This is me so far this year; 

 That needs to change, we had so much weight loss success in the huddles yesterday, it made me want some of that success.  Don't get me wrong we had gains too but those members are losing overall and had just enjoyed the bank holiday celebrations.

I need to find my motivation....

I know it would help massively with my pain, my sciatica is back, my knee hurts, my back and shoulders, yep I'm in pain and I don't want to be.  That really should be enough to motivate me shouldn't it?

I'm also tired, my energy levels are low and I would love to have lots more energy so I could get stuff done.  That really should be enough to motivate me shouldn't it?

Yesterday it wasn't, I managed to cope all day, got to the end and was left with 93 calories, then I decided to finish the peanuts in the open bag to get rid of them because they'd be tempting me all week otherwise so there's 185 calories for the 30g, oh and the glass of wine to wash them down - so yeah work in progress for sure.  

At least I've tracked it all, it's making me aware of why I'm not losing weight and why I shouldn't have been surprised at a 5lb gain.  It's not about only tracking on days you stick to the plan, if you track all the time, you learn about your eating/drinking habits, then you can make changes.

Today, I will think before I eat rather than working out the calories after, that way I've got more chance of sticking to my daily allowance which is 2032 because I only want to lose 1/2lb a week - I need to be realistic.

Yeah, I know I'll have more enthusiasm for healthy eating after a few days of healthy eating because I'll start to feel better as a result.

I hope you're feeling more up for it than I was yesterday, 

mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

Come join us;


No comments: