Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 6 June 2022

A house full...

Monday 6th June 2022
3 months from now, you will thank yourself.



WOW, what a weekend!  I'm gonna need today to get over it for sure...  

Friday we went to the Black Country Museum, definitely recommend going there if you haven't been or not been for a while.  

We've had visitors all weekend, they arrived from Ireland Friday afternoon and they left this morning to go to Manchester for a concert.  We've had lots of fun, BBQ Saturday night, how lucky were we with the weather, it stopped raining as our guests arrived.  My wonderful neighbour did the cooking for us and we had a great evening, lots of chat and laughter all round, watching kids have fun - they have so much energy!  

Elle gave me Saturday off so I managed a lie in, half seven, that's good for me, good job really because it was after one when the BBQ night ended!  Sunday we'd booked Drayton Manor Park, we knew the forecast was dreadful and we were guaranteed rain but the kids wanted to go so...  Again lucky with the weather, it stopped raining as we arrived, the park was so quiet we didn't queue to go on anything.  It rained a little but I didn't notice because the second ride we went on was Storm Force so we all came off absolutely soaked to the skin and me being a moron had worn jeans, I walked round wet all day, bliss is putting your joggers on when you get home after being soaked for a whole day lol.

I shall weigh in the morning and draw a line, we've had lots of food, wine and good times and it was great, so many memories made and that's what matters.

The only blip this weekend is my washing machine has broken :( grrr, now to find one to replace it, boringell, like I haven't got enough to do today, trying to clear up the chaos that's been left by 3 kids with so much energy and all the grown ups lol.

Quiche for lunch today because it didn't get used up the weekend, trying to decide whether to use the chicken I cooked Saturday in a curry sauce, decisions, decisions.

Right, let's start with the washing up!  Hope you have a great day and you've had a wonderful weekend

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 




No comments: