Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 7 June 2022

Losing weight in a delicious world is the hardest thing.....

Tuesday 7th June 2022
Believe you can & take your time



I've just commented on a post on Facebook, "we can never stop trying xx we love life and getting back on track is the price we pay for how well we enjoy the good times 😉" and boy ain't that the truth.  I will weigh in this morning because if I wait till Saturday, I'm gonna keep eating1   

I have food left from the weekend, we didn't have the afternoon tea and there's stuff left from the bbq so I need to be mindful of the calories in this stuff.  There's a delicious looking quiche which I'm going to enjoy but I will work out the calories and have it in the correct portion size.  I've made egg and cress sandwiches this morning, again because I'm not wasting good food and those eggs need eating.  

Thankfully I sent most of the stuff with him yesterday when he went to work and it'll keep him going all week.  Lucky really as he's left his wallet behind, my sister found it as she did a load of washing for me, she found it on the way out of the machine - oops!

I'm hoping Aryn will work his way through most of the cake, I will have the odd slice though because again, we didn't have it for the Jubilee, I did have a scone at least.

Yesterday was a very lazy, picky day.  I got the jobs I absolutely needed to get done and left the rest, it took most of the day to get the garden cushions dry and that was with them being under the gazebo.  

I'm really going to struggle to get back on track, I know I am, but at the same time, I'm so tired and in pain and I know eating better and losing some weight will help with both of these issues!   It turns out you can have too much of a good thing and that is what my body is telling me, I'm not getting any younger am I ;) 

On that note, it's time to move this creaking body and get moving.  At least the suns shining this morning, shall we all have a great day?

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


No comments: