Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 12 June 2022

Sober Saturday!

Sunday 12th June 2022
Celebrate every tiny victory.

We had a great huddle yesterday morning and Carol spent most of the time putting together the goody bags for the Women's Haven, we ended up with 156 bags, just amazing generosity from all our members.  They've already been delivered and they were chuffed to receive them.

Once I got home just before noon the rest of the day was lovely and lazy so not much else to share, other than I ended my day on track with 400 calories left.   We chilled out watching motorhome vlogs on YouTube and before we knew it, it was half nine and we went to bed.

I did feed us twice in-between, lunch was lamb kebab cobs 643 calories (a little high but they needed eating) and tea was fish, chips, peas and onion rings, worth every one of the 949 calories it cost me!

No wine meant I could have those higher calorie meals - check me out not drinking on a Saturday!  

Great nights sleep, woke just before seven and hoping we're not going to do much today either! 

Hope you have a great day too.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx 

No comments: