Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 28 June 2022

How much!

Tuesday 28th June 2022
It's okay to make mistakes.

Early night for me last night and an early morning today, feeling refreshed, managed to sleep better as it wasn't so hot in the night but I did wake at midnight having had a nightmare, thankfully that didn't stop me going back to sleep without it returning.

We ate leftovers yesterday, the chicken wings were consumed then I made a dinner from leftover gravy and broccoli, I found a bit of sweetcorn in the freezer and a box of 2 faggots, a couple of Yorkshires and a packet of mash - sorted.  Aryn had his first taste of faggots and his last, he wasn't impressed and I have to say I didn't enjoy them as much as I usually do, maybe because I microwaved them as usually I cook in the oven. 

The cost of living is becoming ridiculous, I just happened to check old emails from my supermarket shopping and my bisto gravy has gone up 75p in a year and 55p of that since January, it was £3 now it's £3.75, that's just ridiculous, 68p per kg, I'm going to try the home branded one which is 35p per kg then the really cheap on which is 28p per kg, I'll do a taste test as we like gravy in our house!  Well Aryn and I do, himself only has a little bit, weirdo :) 

The cost of living is getting out of control though and our wages aren't rising, I earn a lot less these days, my wages declined steadily for the last few years I worked for WW before I was made redundant, if I'd stayed I would have took an even bigger paycut, I couldn't do it - plus I'd have had to reapply for the role.  Now Elle and I are self employed we earn much less because we opted to make it as cheap for our members as possible because we knew they weren't exactly well off either after covid and the effects of that on so many.  

On a positive I guess if we ain't got no money, we can't afford to buy too much food and weight loss will be a side effect lol.   It is ridiculous though isn't it, petrol, energy costs and food, everything is rising, we shall be living out the freezer this week for sure.  Pie and chips today as I found them in the depths of the freezer yesterday, they need using up.

Here's to as healthy a day as I can, there's another piece of broccoli in the freezer we can add and two corn on the cob, maybe keep the broccoli till tomorrow as we've had it two days running. 

I'm off for my shower, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 



No comments: