Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Taking care of me today

Wednesday 19th August 2020
Stop waiting for tomorrow.

Well I made it through another day, I did have wine because I had so many points left and I could only roll 4 over, so I decided not to roll any over and use a few weeklies, I still have 32 of them left for the rest of the week.  I think I was a little flat after having such a busy morning, my evening workshop was quiet and I try not to take it personally but sometimes it's difficult, especially when you want them all to be successful.  Anyway positive head on again this morning, I ate so well again yesterday , some lovely cod from my freezer with a small can of potatoes which I sprayed and roasted alongside the cod, enjoyed with frozen green veg, this was so quick to do, 2 minutes to get in the oven and just left it to do it's thing for 20 minutes, perfect midday meal at home.  

I'd had yogurt and fruit for breakfast, oh and a hardboiled egg, had another hardboiled egg later too as was peckish.  Yesterday was actually the first day I've felt hungry in a long time and I think it's important to listen to your body and fuel it with good stuff when it needs it. 

I was hungry again around 3 so I had a bit of smoked salmon with one of the salad pots I'd put in the fridge. 


My final meal of the day was Chicken Dhansak curry from Marlie's, which was a little on the hot side for me but I cooked it down with some natural yogurt.  The curry was only 4SP, I had it with roasted cauliflower rice which bulked it out but also helped to cool it down too, I such a curry lightweight. 

All the food I had yesterday only cost me 8SP on the Blue plan because it was mostly zero heroes, now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't suggest you only live on zero foods all the time, but now and again if it turns out that way, it's not the end of the world.  

I did a little video in my group yesterday to talk about Zero Point foods as a reminder to us all, they are healthy, easy to have on hand, and Zero Smart Points which is a huge bonus.   We can enjoy them without weighing, measuring, or tracking, regardless of which colour you have chosen on the WW plan.  Delicious foods that add major flexibility to your SmartPoints Budget WW studies have found that members can incorporate ZeroPoint foods into everyday eating and still lose weight.

Here are 6 tips to help you use your zero heroes to their full advantage.

  1. Start building your meal with a ZeroPoint base - we love cauliflower rice! - and top it with protein, veggies, and a tasty sauce.
  1. Choose right-for-you portion sizes, based on what you’d normally eat. (You can always have more if you’re still hungry!)
  1. Going out to dinner on the weekend? Lean on ZeroPoint foods during the week, so you’ll have weeklies and rollovers to spend.
  1. Reach for ZeroPoint foods when you want a snack.
  1. Don’t eat only ZeroPoint foods. Limiting yourself is a recipe for boredom.
  1. Discover new ZeroPoint meal ideas in the WW app.

When it comes to losing weight, everyone’s needs are different. That’s why WW have myWW, a programme with three plans; Green, Blue and Purple. All plans are equally flexible, simple, and effective when it comes to losing weight - they just help you get there in different ways. If you find that your plan is no longer working for your lifestyle, you have the ability to switch!

Well I'm very glad for them that's for sure and again today, my food plan is including plenty of them, I'll also enjoy some fruit and yogurt if I get peckish. 16SP for these meals, then I'll have some left for my milk in my tea.  Have you planned your meals for the day ahead?  It's certainly took the stress of thinking what shall I eat next away from me this week. 

Wednesday
eggs 0
mushrooms 0
cherry tomatoes
Salmon 0
rice noodles  5
salad or veggies 
liver and onions 6
in freezer 
jacket 5
veggies  0
16



Well it's half 7, I've slept pretty well, I was tired for sure, lots of paperwork and member support to do today, Alfie to walk then I've got Ashmore to look forward to tonight, 5-6pm, first time back there since Lockdown so hopefully, we'll be busy!  

Here's to a great day all round, take care of you - you're important too! 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx 

No comments: