Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 20 August 2020

And I'm feeling good....

Thursday 20th August 2020



Another busy day, on track and making my health matter!  I finished on 29SP, still got 26 weeklies left with 2 days to go till weigh day and reset.  I even enjoyed a bag of WW crisps yesterday and a little wine before bedtime.  

This is what I ate yesterday, my (SP dinner was salmon with noodles stir fry, I added some teriyaki sauce and a little soy sauce, my big 'non-stick' pan isn't non stick anymore so I may need a new one!  



My tea was different to my plans, when I defrosted my liver and onions, it looked very unappetising and the gravy had drained out onto the plate so I had a jacket potato with a little tin of WW tuna and mayo, bit of cottage cheese and lots of salad from the tubs I'd prepared on Sunday, this was also 9SP.  

Breakfast was my fruit and yogurt which I'm loving, apple, 2 satsumas and some strawberries.  I'm gonna try a big nectarine this morning, got my hard boiled eggs at the ready too.

Last night was lovely and busy, it was so good to see all those familiar faces I haven't seen for months and months, it wasn't all doom and gloom at the scales, lots had continued to lose throughout lockdown, taking advantage of the virtual workshops for support.  Some, like me however were drawing a line and getting back on track again with the support they needed.

It's been great being back in workshops, but I have missed the virtual workshops, I like the 'talky/chatty' bit of workshops and I'm going to miss my Saturday mornings with Elle and Kate, it set me up for the weekend.  I've known Elle a very long time, she was my member when I first became a full time coach, around July 2004, she'd just had her daughter and was ready to get all her weight off and she did, it wasn't long before she was helping me at the scales and soon after that she became an awesome coach herself or leader as we were called back then.  Here's just a few of those moments over the years, conferences, get togethers and moments at the scales. 



Anyway, we've enjoyed working together again so much, we've decided we don't want it to end just because we're going back to Express workshops, so we're going to try and continue to do stuff together and film it to post on YouTube, we're thinking talks, cooking demo's (ooo maybe I could get Elle in the kitchen!), we could even do members interviews, we're open to ideas and suggestions.  YouTube is better for us than Facebook as we have control over that, Facebook can be a little devil hiding posts and expecting us to pay to advertise which we don't want to do obviously.  Please go and follow the link below, it'll take you to a video I did back when I got my PPE equipment, it's been posted on Facebook previously, but I want you all to subscribe to the channel by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button underneath the video.  Obviously you can enjoy the video, a little smile to start your morning!  I like to learn new stuff and have a play and if members can get support from it too - even better! 

 

Meals are all planned again, this is something I never thought I'd do, but am really glad I did, need to check if the tuna has to be defrosted before cooking.  

natural yogurt 0
fruit 0
hard boiled egg
tuna steaks  0
stir fry veg 0
cottage pie 5
in freezer
veggies 


Here's where I'll be spending most of the day with my lovely members, let's see how much success they've had over the last 7 days, I know I've got new members coming today too, remember 12 weeks to make a real difference, but only 4 weeks for you to notice!  

Right I need to get ready for work, I've done half hour yoga and 7 minutes meditation, the advantage of your mom waking you up at half 4 is you have an extra half hour in your morning.  

Have a brilliant day.  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: