Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 31 August 2020

Happy Monday, no line drawing needed here! On it, ain't I!

Monday 31st August 2020
Don't stress, do your best, forget the rest. 


Another day in control of my eating, enjoying what I did eat thoroughly, I started my day with this plate of tasty, so simple, you just need a decent frying pan!  I did use a little oil, I've refilled my Spray light bottle with proper oil and it mists the pan with a lot less 'proper' oil rather than one that's got all these ingredients in (Sunflower Oil (51%), Water, Alcohol, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavouring, Thickener: Xanthan Gum) anyway, I had 2 egg wraps, which are just one egg omelettes rolled up, I put a little Arla protein cheese in the second one.

5SP 💚 1SP 💙 1SP 💜


My second meal was this plate of goodness, I didn't plan too but ended up cutting the fat off the pork and giving it the dog, so this took the chop from 12 to about 8SP, for me yesterday that fat didn't taste good and certainly wasn't worth 4SP.  The swede was delicious, microwaved whole and the the middle scooped out, I will definitely be replacing potato with this again.  It cost me 14SP total and that included a slice of bread and spread to mop the gravy up that was left in the pan, that's one of my favourite parts of a roast dinner. 

I'm really enjoying my food right now, paying attention to what I'm eating, I sat up a table in the kitchen to eat both of these yesterday, not looking at my phone or being distracted by the television and it makes a difference for sure.  I'm trying to listen to my body and whether I'm hungry which is why I didn't have a third meal, I did have a cracker with a bit of guacamole on later and that was lush too. 

Mom's been up a long time, but she's sleeping in her chair, I've done my yoga, I'm hoping Alfie is up for walking like he was yesterday, we did just over an hour at 11am and he covered just over 2 mile, I was really impressed, and I know the time because I suddenly realised I had a delivery coming between 12 and 1 and we were what felt like miles away at ten to, we made it though and Alfie walked so fast bless him. 

Bank Holiday Monday is just like every other Monday of the year in this house, I'm going to get ready for my working week ahead and hope to cook a recipe, two of the recipes I had planned with white fish will need to change, as they sent me smoked fish as a substitute DOH, but I might have some frozen I can use. 

Here's to another great week ahead, September starts tomorrow and I've made the most of the last two weeks of August and plan to do a full month, I feel like I can, fake it till you make it I say! 

Enjoy your day x

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx


No comments: