Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 August 2020

Oh yes I'm a loser!

29th August 2020
Stop trying to calm the storm, calm yourself - the storm will pass.


Chuffed to bits, end of my second week on it and I'm another 1.5lb lighter, so down to 13st 1.5lb (with my shoes on same as my members, so we know that's a pound lighter without them), 6.5lb off in two weeks, now if I can continue to lose 1/2 to 1lb a week I'll be thrilled.  Even if I don't always lose if I can keep the mindset I have at the moment I'll be happy.  I'm enjoying my food, this week I've enjoyed my wine too, but I'm considering whether I want something before I have it, I'm not having an extra one just because it's a ZERO food, no such thing as free remember, everything's got calories in it and although the foods on the zero lists are the foods I'd rather eat because they are healthy foods, I've realised I don't want to overeat them.  

I don't know if I'm repeating myself in my blog but what made me realise this was when my mom kept saying "Hungry are you!" when I sat down to eat my meals, as she looked in disgust at my plate!  I was offended at first, then I made excuses for her because of her dementia and thought to myself, she doesn't know what she's saying is hurtful but then I stopped to think, actually she's doing what kids do, telling the truth and there is too much food on my plate!  

Take fruit and veggies as an example, the NHS recommend 5 a day, that doesn't mean a punnet of grapes, 3 apples, 2 bananas and a satsuma!  Yet I know people who eat this much, it means 5 portions, which is 80g of fresh canned or frozen fruit and vegetables count as 1 of your 5 a day or 30g dried fruit.  Some portions only count once, 150ml of juice or smoothie (that's not a lot btw) or 80g beans and pulses, I'm guessing this is the cooked weight.  Check out their website for more info.

I've still had wine too this week, I even had a packet of Walkers cheese and onion last night nom nom, oh and a couple of crackers with salad cream, I love salad cream, here are the meals I ate yesterday; 

Eggy bread and WW baked beans 10SP💚 8SP💙 8SP💜


Streaky bacon stir fry! 8SP💚 8SP💙 8SP💜

I didn't have a third meal on a plate, I had my wine and crisps and a couple of crackers whilst waiting for the kettle to boil for mom, I'm even tracking the milk I have in the 2 cups of tea I drink each day! 

Long may this mindset and feeling continue because I feel great, no heartburn, sleeping brill the last few nights as moms had a couple of better nights, she's actually only just this minute woke up.

I better get going, got to be at work this morning, let's make this a super bank holiday!

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: