Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 24 August 2020

5lb gone and ready to work on the rest!

Monday 24th August 2020
Monday's are just mini new years.


Yesterday was the first time in a long time there was no drama in my house, it was so good!  I walked Alfie, did my virtual workshop (which I absolutely loved, we even run over - you gotta love talking about food), then mom was asleep in her chair when I came down so I went and cooked for an hour.  I made this aubergine and paneer jalfrezi, from the new Cooking for One WW cookbook, it says it tastes better up to 48 hours later, so I've saved it for today or even Tuesday lunch at a push. 


Next I decided I wanted to use up the leftover aubergine and the half tin of cherry tomatoes from the day before, so I decided to have a go at a lasagne.  I also used up the frozen mushrooms  that I'd bought and didn't like, I disguised them in a can of condensed mushroom soup and used half of that for the sauce in this lasagne.  Then I fried the diced aubergine with a diced onion, added the tomatoes, 10 olives and a tsp capers chopped up, a splash of red wine vinegar and some spinach, I think that was the lot, I layered the aubergine mixture and WW lentil lasagne sheets and the soup mixture and topped it with a tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese and it turned out delicious, I was well pleased with my Leftovers Lentil Lasagne for 12SP.


No Blue Dot yesterday as there was wine involved but I'm good with that, I still have 10SP and I'll have a wine free day today and Wednesday for sure, maybe even Tuesday too, we shall see.  I'm losing weight realistically this time, last week was the honeymoon period, I knew I would behave that way every week.  I'm also listening to my body, it wasn't as hungry yesterday as Saturday although after wine it did get a little peckish, I fancied a couple of crackers so that's what I had, not a plate full a couple.  

I've slept like a babe and mom only woke us up once and she's asleep again now so that's good news.  We did have a lovely calm day, we found something to watch on tv that kept both of us happy, no thinking required, we had a little bit of love and silliness too, I even got a selfie of us both. 

 
If I get the chance to cook today, I'm thinking Spanish tortilla with pepper salad from the Cooking for One book again.  Not sure about tea, maybe some cod and veggies, ooo I do fancy gravy though after seeing a few dinner posts yesterday so maybe some chicken, veggies and gravy, nom nom. yeah. 

Need to drink plenty of water today, noticed I'm slowing down with the water, that tends to happen as the temperature cools and as I'm not drinking loads of tea like I used to, I need to get my fluids up.  Maybe put a glass by the kettle so when I make mom a drink, I have me a glass of water. 

Right I'm gonna get out of bed and do my yoga, yep I'm still in bed at 6.45 - check me out!  I love Mondays I do, I see it as my 'official' day off, although I still usually do some work.

Here's to another great week, I'm planning on being under 12 stone by Christmas!  Oh my, I've only gone and thought it, then I've put it in writing too, I set a goal now for what's left of 2020 - well they do say if you put it in writing it's more likely to happen.  Can I do that?  Let's check the maths, I was 13st 8lb last week, this week 13st 3lb, so that's another 18lb, ooo there's another 18 Saturday's in the year, so at 1lb a week I could do it.  I better be sticking to the plan then, 11st 13lb by Boxing Day (that's the last Saturday of this year), I'd take that.  It'll only happen if I keep reminding myself of my WHY!  Reminding myself of those WANTS!  What were they again?  I can go check because I wrote them down.  Have you wrote yours down?  

These were mine 

WHAT DO I WANT?

I want to ease my hormonal flushes.

I want to sleep better.

I want the energy to get through the day, knowing I’m going back to 10 express workshops this week.

I want patience to handle my moms behaviour.

I want to be able to show my members, I’m doing the plan too.

I think my flushes have been less the last few weeks, I know it's cooled down but still.  I've also slept better but so has mom so that makes a difference too.  I definitely had the energy for my workshops and the rest of that too, in addition I haven't had heartburn or felt crappy.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little heady from wine this morning but it was worth it, it tasted so good yesterday and this will be gone by the time I've done my yoga.


Here's to making Monday magic, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Luv me xx

No comments: