Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 7 September 2015

Recharged & raring to go.



7th September 2015
Know the power of your own mind & programme it for success.


An almost completely free work day was had yesterday and it was great, I was picked up at 9ish to go do our Memory walk to raise funds for Dementia, I was walking with 5 of my BeYOUtiful members and we had a lovely morning and raised a few pounds, text MOMS76 £1 to 70070 (you can change £1 to whatever amount you can spare) or pop something in our tub at the meeting this week.

I spent the afternoon catching up with my bestie and drinking a few beers, I'm relieved it hasn't damaged the results of my weekly weigh in this morning too much, I've managed a stayed the same - I'll take that.

Yeah I had a lovely day and I don't feel too delicate this morning so all is good in our world.  I had hot dogs for my late dinner and luckily there was no junk in our house so we couldn't have a post drink pig out!  You can't eat what you don't buy - that theory actually works, my besties daughter wasn't thrilled that we had no crisps but she got over it ;)

So today is day 7 of my journal, it hasn't made for the prettiest reading, it's not the best first week of a journal I've ever produced but maybe that's a good thing, get the worst out the way first then you can focus on improving - that's my plan anyways.

Today I start Filling & Healthy, need to get the mince out the freezer to make my cottage pie, need to do a bit of shopping, we seriously do have an empty fridge now, all that's in it is a bunch of spring onions, a yogurt and jars of jam!  Freezers just got frozen fruit and veggies in, I really want to defrost it, not sure if I do that now or the end of the week and then restock it.   If I put the frozen in a giant coolbox then I could do it today.  Yeah that sounds like a plan, that and a bit of painting and that'll be my to do list for the day, possibly the shop too.

Although we might be having a trip to the dentist, if they can fit mom in today, that'd be good, we could shop whilst we're over that way.

It's felt like a long weekend, that's a good thing, a good day off can be as recharging as a week off, if it's spent properly.

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into filling and healthy, I'll make some potato sound today too, got to use up those potatoes.  I could use some of the frozen veggies in it, I'm sure there's a bag of diced peppers, mmm red pepper and potato soup, or chargrilled mediterranean vegetables and potato soup.  Yeah that'll use some more of it up.

Oh I feel good this lovely, promising Monday morning, let's hope for another sunny day like yesterday, I do like a bit of sunshine.  I'm feeling fresh starts are the theme, it's a new season, kids are back at school (nearly all of them), I've started my new meeting, my journal has been started and now I'm starting Filling & Healthy. 

I'm up for a great week, on track, in the zone, looking after me, how about you BeYOUtiful, are you up for that too - looking after you though, I don't expect you to look after me ;)

No comments: