Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 18 January 2014

Morning All!

Saturday 18th January
When you wake up in the morning you have 2 choices… Go back to sleep & dream those dreams.. or wake up and chase those dreams!


F&H or 4pp!

Morning ;) Although it still looks like night outside!  7am and still dark, roll on spring I say, warmth and sunshine – can’t beat it.  

Anyways I lied, it was 1/2lb I lost yesterday not a pound, I realised the error when I inputted my weight into my app, it’s still fab, 6lb in two weeks following Simple Start and I did stray a little more than I should’ve on week two!

Yesterday was all about the easy, the last thing I wanted to do was cook, it’s been a busy couple of weeks and I wanted to chill out, I worked till 12 then spent the rest of the day chilling with my mom, we had a crossword battle (she’d had 2 identical books for Christmas so we had one each), she wiped the floor with me, she is area champion for sure when it comes to Crosswords in our house.  We had a lovely day though, chilling out and enjoying each other’s company, watching TV and relaxing.

My meals were;
Breakfast – bacon medallions & mushrooms on 2 Warburton brown thins (F&H or 10pp)
Lunch – chicken and chips F&H
Tea – Wholemeal pasta with stir fried mushrooms, spring onion, carrot, cooked chicken F&H with 1pp worth of chorizo.

All were quick and easy to cook and delicious.  Today’s all about the steak, I’m off to the Farm Shop to find me some tasty pieces for dinner as I’m cooking for my bestie and I’ve got an expensive bottle of red which was a Christmas gift to decant and enjoy, yes I’m looking forward to today, I’m guessing it’ll end early as that lot will send me to sleep :) must try to stay awake!




I need to get my act together, I’ve been great for two weeks on the Simple Start plan and I don’t want that to go by the wayside, I had two hungry days this week and yesterday I could’ve easily have eaten ‘just because’ I didn’t though, I stuck with Filling & Healthy, and I’ve used 22 of my weeklies already and they don’t restart till Friday!  Menu planning this morning I think needs to happen, have a kitchen full of food still so need to go and see what I can use up so my shopping list doesn’t need to be too long, it’s expensive this eating lark isn’t it!  My credit card bill was huge this month as you can imagine, so after today’s steak, it’s cheap street for the rest of the week, will be getting creative I thinks!

Having said that I’m saving a fortune not buying junk for mom, used to spend so much of cakes, biscuits and crisps, that money is now being spent on fruit and yogurts! 

There’s a couple of cheap eats recipe booklets you can download off my website;

I will be putting my curry recipe booklet up there soon as I get ten minutes.
Anyways I need another cuppa, so I’ll say have a great day.

EatGorgeous
BeYOUtiful,
Stick with the plan. Xx

No comments: