Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 24 January 2014

Can I get a Whoop Whoop!



24th January 2014
To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you. -Tony Dorsett


Sleep!  That is MY solution to everything!  When I don’t get my sleep I suffer, I was proper grumpy earlier in the week and I now realise it was because I was tired and lacking sleep, I slept like a log last night and I feel great.  It appears the hormonal changes that are going on in my body cause me to have disturbed sleep, I need to look into that, see if there’s anything I can do to make it no so bad from a natural point of view.

Anyways I’m all refreshed this morning and feeling good, especially as I’ve managed to stay the same on the scales – PHEW!  Don’t forget it was my birthday last weekend, which meant I used up my weekly allowance more than once, I didn’t go ridiculous though and I have stuck to Filling & Healthy foods 95% of the week, I have to say it’s convinced me to stick with Filling and Healthy for another week for sure, if there’s something I want that isn’t F&H I’ll use my weeklies or I’ll earn some activity ProPoints to cover it.  Sunday we’re having a lamb dinner (pay day today ain’t it – I can afford lamb!  Just about…) so I’ll just ProPoint the lamb, the yorkie and gravy, the rest of the food on my plate will be F&H, and I will enjoy it because I’ve been thinking about it since Thursday ;-) 

Today I’m going to work most of the day as I have lots of stuff I want to catch up on and my bestie can’t come out to play, we’ll make up for that Sunday.  I’m also going to make Alfie walk a decent distance because the lazy boy has put a little weight on I thinks and it isn’t all fur!  Hopefully we’ll get a bit of dry and not all rain today.

I need to amend my online shop, I want to make those breakfast muffins I posted yesterday and I need it to come tomorrow – hmph just gone to do this and can’t find a few of the things I want, can see me cancelling the order and getting in my car to fetch stuff – boo!

Anyways not the end of the world either way, I have all day to get lots done, so let’s get on with it shall I! 

I’m just relieved the scales were kind to me if I’m honest, another 5lb off and I’ll be where I’m happy, if I can do another 13lb then the BMI charts will be happy (but I’m not so fussed about them!)

Anyways my mug needs refilling with tea, the I’ll try and wade through my facebook notification!  I’m getting that many I have to be missing stuff, so if you want me to get a message particularly, inbox me, or text me – it’s more guaranteed. 

YAY it’s Friday, I don’t need to rush to be anywhere, that’s such a lovely feeling, I may have lots to do but there isn’t a time frame to do it and I likes that kind of day a LOT! 

Whatever your day looks like, keep focused on the weekend. 

Eat Gorgeous, BeYOUtiful & Smile xx
  

No comments: