Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 11 November 2013

Make room for Monday...

11th November 3013
We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are. Calvin & Hobbes
 
Oh pizza, you’ve got to love a bit of pizza!  These days though I share rather than scoff the whole thing to myself, 17pp for half of a Co-op Pizza Bianca with black truffle & salsiccia salami, wow posh ay, it’s a limited edition and was reduced so had to be indulged in, plus two weeks of eating only filling and healthy food meant I was ready for it.  I still started my day with a filling and healthy breakfast of scrambled eggs on toast (8pp) and they kept me going for a good few hours.   
Had another mega early night, loving going to bed early at the moment, even if it does mean I wake early, I’m at my most productive and creative in the morning and so I’m getting plenty done in those first few hours.  It’s so quiet at this time of day, although the rain was really coming down a couple of hours ago when Alfie decided he wanted to go up the back garden, yep gotta love standing by the door for your dog at 3am.
I have to admit though once that initial productive few hours pass and lunchtime hits, I haven’t wanted to do much at all this weekend, so today I’m going to make myself move more ;) I’m thinking some housework – get that hoover and polish out – yeah a real good clean through, Start in the kitchen and work up, that will probably take all day, but if it doesn’t maybe a bit of crafting or maybe a drive to the shops for a bit of ‘controlled’ Christmas shopping. 
It’s that time of year isn’t it; you just want to snuggle up in front of the TV or with a good book and as long as the dog gets walked and I don’t use sitting around as an excuse to overeat – it’s all good in my eyes.  We’re supposed to slow down in the winter that’s why there are less daylight hours – that’s my belief anyway, if hibernations good enough for bears it’s good enough for me, it’s nice and snug indoors, it’s not so nice out there today.
Ooo doing nothing and chilling all weekend has recharged my batteries, I obviously needed it and I’m ready to go, need to wait for mom to walk up before I can start making a lot of noise, so I’ll finish off my second batch of BeYOUtiful Buttons, those that missed my meetings last week want one so I better get busy.
Enjoy your day, I know its Monday but enjoy it anyways – Eat Gorgeous & BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: