Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 14 July 2013

Say it Sunday....

14th July 1013
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers
 
If you knew you were going to die before the year was out, would you do anything different for the rest of the year?  Is there anything you haven’t done yet you want to?  Is there anywhere you haven’t been yet, you’d like to go?  Are they’re words unsaid you wish to speak?
That’s a bit of a doom and gloom way to start a Sunday isn’t it!  Not really, it’s a positive honest, it does us good sometimes to realise we aren’t going to live forever and we shouldn’t be putting things off or delaying forever because we will ultimately run out of time!
I’m glad to say my answers to those questions are mostly no, I would just like to spend many more sunshine days enjoying my garden, my mom, my dog and my friends.  If I was guaranteed two weeks of sunshine and could cover my meetings easily I would quite like to walk the coastal path of Pembrokeshire in it’s entirety (I’ve walked a lot of it already but not all together) but it’s not something I long to do, all those things I’ve done back in my 20’s and 30’s.
Ooo I would drink some very expensive red wine though, yeah if it was guaranteed I wasn’t lasting long, I’d even pay for a wine expert to come do me a good wine tasting session.  As I haven’t got that kind of money I’ll continue to try different ones every week when I do my weekly shop ;-)
So today live be grateful for what is going to be a truly beautiful day, tell those you love why you love them, pay a few compliments, do a good dead, and take your partner breakfast in bed just because.  Leave the housework just this once, it’ll still be there next week.
Today I’m off to see Ian D Montford at the Edinburgh Festival Preview All-dayer in Derby, bit gutted that it’ll be indoors when this weather is so good, it starts at 2pm so no gardening for me today!  Lots of giggles hopefully though as he’s a very funny guy – a comedy spirit medium of all things, but hilarious, after hearing him a few times on Radio 2 I wanted to see him live.
As for my 5 x 80g fruit challenge, I won’t lie I’m struggling, I keep forgetting, so yesterday I had a smoothie for breakfast which had banana, blueberries and strawberries in then I forgot all about it after that, had fish finger in square wrap for tea and a ham salad sandwich for lunch, it’s just to warm to be fussing about in the kitchen or eating to be honest.
Well I’ve got to go, I had a lie in and now Alfie is giving me the “I want a walk NOW!” look ;-)
So remember, say it Sunday, tell them you love them, tell them why, hell go look in a mirror and tell yourself because its important not to leave everything until its too late.
Love you x
 

No comments: