Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 5 July 2013

It's Friday Folks ;-)

5th July 2013
It is vital to take action on your goals in life rather than just daydreaming about them.
Ooo I’ve woken up all full of life for a Friday morning, that’s good ;-) especially as I am having a builders bag of mulch delivered today, but first I have a few hours of work to do.  Then I have a date with the new Sainsbury’s at Bentley Bridge, I’m going to have me a walk round as I do love to shop and it’s huge, it needs to be explored – sad I know but I don’t care, I find supermarket shopping extremely relaxing even when I don’t buy much.  I’ve also got the hairdressers this afternoon, why I bother I’m not sure as it’s always tied back in a ponytail for quickness, I so can’t be bothered to make the effort – is that bad?  Nah I feel more like the ‘real’ me when my hairs tied up, I’m more comfortable.
Yesterday was interesting, my elderly neighbour decided to put out on of my plants whilst I was out which I have to admit upset me, especially as it wasn’t intrusive or anywhere near her garden.  I’m so glad there’s a 6ft fence at the back so she can’t get her hands on my back garden!  I didn’t let it affect my eating though, which is easily done isn’t it when stressed and/or upset, nope instead I through some rubbish in my car and took a drive to the tip which was much more productive.
My meetings have been good this week (they’re good every week to be honest) but we’ve celebrated some great weight losses and yesterday one of my members was telling me how her daughter was helping her with her weight loss, she’d even cooked and left her meals for a few days along with desserts and she’d ask her to promise to stay out of the biscuit cupboard, a promise my member wasn’t able to make!  Once her daughter had gone she went immediately to the cupboard to have a biscuit and in there she found a note from her daughter saying, “Are these worth the diabetes?”  OUCH!  That hit home, she realised her daughter really cared and was concerned and she left the biscuits where they were.  We asked if the biscuits needed to be in the cupboard because temptation is difficult to resist and she said they’re there for my son, it turns out he’s in his 30’s and no longer lives at home ‘-)  So we resolved if he pops round he won’t mind their not being any biscuits in. 
Isn’t it funny how we make excuses or find justifications for how we want to behave subconsciously, I’ve realised that occasionally when I want to go off track and indulge in the junk stuff I ask mom if she wants to come shopping with me, because I know she’ll through all that stuff in the trolley and lots of it so I’ll get to have some!  Because she’s put them in, I don’t have to feel so guilty – ridiculous or what!
Mom’s 75 tomorrow, we’re not having a party or anything like that, I might go buy her a cake today, although she doesn’t really go for all that kind of thing but maybe I will anyway, you never know.  I just asked her if she wants a party and she replied, “with people?  NAH!” so that’ll be a no then, but I might make her a picnic and we’ll enjoy it up our new garden ;-) yeah likes that idea.  I’ve just realised it won’t be a surprise though because she reads my blog lol, oh well she’ll still enjoy it.
Here’s to a fabulous Friday ready for a sunshine weekend and a glorious July.  I do like the idea of a tea party up the garden with scones and cucumber sandwiches and a glass of Pimms or a gin and tonic.
Mmm on that thought I’ll say have a nice day. x
 

No comments: