Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 2 December 2012

Twas Proper Giggly Funny ;-)

2nd December 2012
If you’re not laughing, you’re not living!  Life's too short for seriousness!
Oh we did giggle yesterday, there’s nothing better for my soul than a good giggle, I went for lunch with Lynne and we always end up giggling like school girls.  She made one of these;
(I’m not even sure what they’re called!) and said, “pick a colour”, well we howled (maybe you had to be there!  We actually played it through to the end, I can’t tell you what she said when we got to the end cos it’s offensive and not for putting in writing but we howled again!
The couple at the table opposite didn’t look impressed by us at all, I’m not sure if we were annoying them or they were wishing they were giggling with us!
When I got home Lynne had given me a fruit cake for mom and she’d warned me it might be a bit dry and need butter, so I gave mom a slice and she said “It's a bit, crunchy like, how old is it? I'll like it though!” and we started giggling again as we renamed it pavement cake, more like rock cake than fruit cake, but still tasty.
Yep giggling with your girls, there ain’t nothing like it and these are my future memories being created.  I will be making a scrapbook page of that memory for sure!
Going back to the morning, when I was sat typing my blog, mom got up walked into the bathroom to do the obvious, we never shut the door and bless her she said, “I’m awake Bev”, trust me from the noises coming from the bathroom she didn’t need to tell me!  I replied do you mean, “Can you make me a cup of tea”, oh how roles reverse.  She proceeded to tell me how she was in more pain than usual and she couldn’t understand why and I had to remind her that the day before she’d told the doctor that she didn’t think the painkillers made much difference and she had quite a high tolerance of pain so she didn’t think she was going to take them!  Mmm that wasn’t true was it, I’ll now be returning to the doctor to ask for a prescription, she’s a stubborn lady for sure!
So time for a bit of honesty, I told you all Friday morning I’d gained 4lb and I was planning on doing filling and healthy, it’s just not happened, I’m so off track it’s not even funny especially as I’m not really bothered about being off track!  I know it’s a blip and I’ll get back on it but I’m just not organised enough this week, luckily there isn’t really enough of the wrong food in my house to do too much damage, but I did have steak and chips in the pub yesterday – left some though, oh yeah we had garlic breaded mushrooms too, nice!  And I’m off for Sunday lunch today.  Tomorrow morning, I’ll be on the porridge for breakfast and will get back to cooking again, but this weekend I’m chilling about it all, life is good and that’s all that matters.
Take care of you and yours. xx

No comments: