Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 15 December 2012

All about the love today. x

15th December 2012
There ain't no cloud so thick that the sun ain't shinin' on t'other side. Rattlesnake
Well I managed a little lie in but I also had a late night so it’s still the same amount of hours sleeping, and now I’m sat listening to my brother snore, well I think its him not Alexis!  Lovely to see them yesterday and as my meal was cancelled because the road was closed and we couldn’t get there, I was able to pick them up from the station.
Today we shall be checking out the cheap shops, I’m going to introduce them to B&M’s, then visit a few pound shops and end at Asda – rock and roll baby! 
Well they’ve woken now so this is gonna be short as I can’t concentrate!  So I’m just gonna share one thing with you all, we all have different goals when we’re losing weight and we discussed it in the meetings a few months ago.  This is one of my handsome members achieving the goal he wanted to achieve by Christmas and it made me smile, getting back into his original wedding ring, ain’t that romantic.
 
So today let’s be all about the love, show or tell everyone you love them, share the love today. xx

No comments: