Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 8 July 2020

It's raining again....

Wednesday 8th July 2020
No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.

It all happens here!  I'll be ringing the vet today as Alfie's having some kind of seizures, they've been happening the last couple of weeks but seem to not be going away.  Then mom's hot water bottle has burst this morning whilst she was sleeping on her chair in the living room.  My yoga got interrupted first by Alfie thinking it was play time, then by moms bottle, I've managed 20 minutes but I've given up now, had to help her re dress and sort that out.  She didn't have quite a good day yesterday unfortunately, she got quite emotional at one point, upset about how she feels and how worthless and useless she feels, she's scared all the time she says.  Then when we were ready for bed she was starting to go down that not being in her own house rabbit hole.  Thankfully it didn't get bad and although it took her a while to go to sleep, I think she's had a half decent night.  She let me sleep, I've done a lot of dreaming, a lot of tossing and turning but I've had sleep and that's all the matters.  

Today's draw a line day, I've put all moms birthday treats and goodies out of my sight so I'm not tempted, it's bloody hard ignoring a table of goodies that are within arms reach.  It was the last thing I did before going to bed last night, I decided if I can't see it, I won't think about it.  

I've got a fridge full of fresh zero goodness, I'm looking forward to eating some of it.  Going to start my day with egg and beans on toast, I'll add mushrooms too, that'll keep me full for a good few hours.  

I had an email yesterday to tell me I was re-opening my Bloxwich workshop on July 23rd, unfortunately that date has been delayed by the church because they're not ready, they have a meeting on July 20th once they've done a risk assessment and hopefully following that, it will all come together.  It's looking like I won't be back in any of my workshops until August at the earliest.  

Okay, I know we've been here so many times before but you know what, I'm here again!   I will be here as many times as I need to be until I don't need to be!  It's a month until August 6th, 4 weeks, I could lose half stone in 4 weeks if I stopped fannying about!  I could at least be under the stone bracket and in the next one.  Will I?  I'm gonna do my best, I've been addressing lots of things, working on creating good habits, drinking more water, doing my yoga, that's helping.  This month is about including more zero heros, but I think it's time I need to get a grip and work at getting my daily points intake closer to the allowance I've been given.  I've just seen a video on facebook and I was a stone lighter, I want to get back to that. 

When I've finished typing this, I'm going to go and look at what is in my fridge and plan a few meals, I'm loving this weeks workshop, talking about things that will practically help us in the kitchen to lower the points in things, hopefully members will give me even more ideas this week.  

I've got 2 cauliflowers to make use of, I like the cauliflower rice, that lowers the points in a curry meal, I like the idea of coating them in my favourite sauce and roasting them, BBQ sauce all sticky and yummy, it's a lower pointed version of chicken wings.  I know it's not the same but hey, close your eyes, use your imagination!   I'm gonna have a play I think see what I can come up with. 

I need to get my mojo back, like so many people I'm in limbo, I'm working but no one can see me from the neck down so they don't know what I weigh.  The weathers gone yak again so Alfie won't want to go out in this at all!  

Right let's get our act together, I've got some members doing really well, I'm hoping if I do it, it'll help motivate the others to join me.

Let's get our act together! 

Luv ya 


Love me xx




No comments: