Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 23 July 2020

I couldn't slept in today!

Thursday 23rd July 2020
We repeat what we don't repair! 


A short blog today, we've had a rough night, mom's had me up on and off most of the night, bless her, she's had a rough on.  I kept the yoga short but I still showed up on the mat because I've got a busy day starting with my virtual workshops this morning, I'm hosting a new one!

For Thursday 8.30am link in Dudley & Walsall Connect group.

For Thursday 9.45am link in Birmingham North Connect group.

Loving the topic, we had a good giggle too last night on the 5.30 one.

Yesterday was a good(ish) one, mom struggled a bit but I managed to enjoy a delicious dinner, butter chicken with the mushroom rice which was good, you can't beat Tilda and it keeps the portions under control. 

I also finished the CBT course I signed up to do this time last year and haven't found the time, I got stuck in and finished it. 
I'm just waiting for the results of the Eating Psychology Course now and I've started the Advanced CBT course, it's keeping me busy that's for sure. 

Going back to work in workshops soon, got a meeting with my Saturday venue on Monday so hoping August at some point.  Bloxwich is August 6th so two weeks today EEK!  

Right I told you it was going to be short, I haven't even had a cuppa yet, so here's to a cracking good day, I may be sleep deprived but it's all good.  

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: