Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 22 July 2020

All's still good!

Wednesday 22nd July 2020 
Get into the habit of asking yourself "Does this support the life I'm trying to create?"

Another enjoyable day yesterday, lovely workshop, fantastic feedback from the members which always reaffirms that it's a great subject, we call all talk about stress at the moment so coming up with ways to cope is going to be welcomed! 

One of my ways to relax is to crochet and this is my latest project, I love it, it's from my monthly Crochet Society box which I'm not in my second year of receiving, this one tested me as it taught me something new and I struggled to get it but I persisted and it paid off.  Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to wear it as there's wool in it and I'm sensitive to the real stuff, it's also got alpaca in it!  


I got my cook on back yesterday too, I cooked the butter chicken recipe from yesterday's blog, I added more chicken so I  added a  bit more liquid too, wished I'd added even more but I can do that as I reheat it to eat later.  


If I could find a way to pay the bills and live the life we've had the last few weeks, I'd do it, moms much better, I'm feeling much better and as much as I'm looking forward to getting back to seeing members, I'm aware that it will impact mom too, and Alfie to be honest, he's got used to me being here and there was even a piece on the news last night saying how dogs are likely to get anxious when people return to work and I have to agree, he's been so much better since I've been home.  Isn't it strange what we get used to very, very quickly.  Just imagine if I created a Go Fund me page to get people to donate to me staying home to take care of my mom and do free virtual workshops from home for anyone who needs them lol, wouldn't that be amazing!  I could even have a little walk in weigh station on the front garden lol where people could drop by and check in lol.  Oh you gotta love a fantasy ain't ya.

I've had a tray of mangos in my shopping yesterday, they were on offer, I'm already regretting it because I'm hopeless at cutting them, so once again I will attempt to follow a Youtube video!  

I have to say my stress relieving tactics are working for me, I'm taking time to focus on the things that make me smile each day which is reminding me there are so many good things in my life.  I've altered my behaviour around mom, thinking I would behave if I was at work and someone frustrated or annoyed me, that really helps and I've added a bit of meditation to my yoga routine.  So far so good, if I can make it through a month and still feel this way, I'll have proven to myself that my hormones aren't going to affect the new found calm.  

Right I'm short of things to say because there's not much going on is there really, I'm spending my time working / crocheting / cooking, oh and studying was the main order of the day yesterday too.  Waiting for my results for the course I finished on Monday, continuing one that I've been doing for a while but put on one side and thinking about what next!  

Whatever you're up to today, let's make it one where we stop and notice the things that make us smile and the stuff that we're thankful for. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: