Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 25 July 2020

Hit Snooze!

Saturday 25th July 2020
Fall in love with the process with becoming the very best version of yourself.



Well I'm sat here watching the news and they're talking about the dangers of obesity and covid!  It'll be interesting to see how the government decide to help everyone.  I've just got back from our walk, Alfie was in the mood this morning thankfully.  Mom's had another tough night, I had to lie with her until she fell back to sleep at 2am this morning after she'd had a nightmare and was scared.  I did something I never do this morning, I hit the snooze button, I was tired, what with mom and my hot flushes, I take sleep when I can get it.  

Yesterday didn't go as planned, no carer turned up and when I called apparently we weren't down on the list - mmm, so mom and me ended up having a quiet day together and chilled.  On a positive though, I did get my car back and it didn't cost me as much as I thought, it passed it's mot thankfully and it's all serviced and ready to return to work. 

Last chance for members to catch up on this weeks 'stress' workshop, I've enjoyed it, I'm really enjoying this 6 week 'what happens in our bodies' challenge I have to say, next weeks is another good one, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow for that info.  

I love that members are checking their weights with me via messenger and text, it's another way of keeping them accountable, there's also the 30 minute wellness check-in on the virtual workshops.  Thankfully for most, they don't have long to wait to be back on my scales in my workshops, August 6th for Bloxwich, not long after for the others hopefully! 

Right short and sweet this morning, I've got stuff to do to be online for 9.15, workshop official start 9.45, hope to see you there, (Wolverhampton Connect group on WW app). 

Have a wonderful weekend, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: