Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 18 November 2018

PC down!

18th November 2018
Don't sweat the small stuff.  Oh & realise it's all small stuff...



Yesterday morning was all about my helpers, we had a lovely catch up and a good giggle before my members even started to arrive.  I'm so lucky to have some wonderful people help me in all my meetings, my #3goodthings could easily be longer this morning just by listing people in my life who make it better.  Thank you to all of you. 

I'm on my old Apple Mac because my pc is still playing me up and I'm say doing a System Restore to see if that makes a difference, it hasn't worked since I did the update and downloaded a couple of documents, so fingers crossed it'll make a difference.  Mac's and Pc's so different and I'm struggling with the differences this morning, I can't find the bloody hashtag on the keyboard! Yay found it, it's alt and 3 keys '-) just gone back and added it above.  

Then there was all the stored passwords I couldn't remember, nope change is a struggle to cope with but it's usually worth it as it's done for a reason. 

Oh maan system restore hasn't worked, the pc has frozen whilst doing it!  Now what - boo!  There was a time I would've been having a breakdown over this, especially has there is so much stored on the hard drive, these days, it's all just stuff. Most of it can be replaced and if it can't it's not important, it doesn't breathe so it doesn't matter. 

I popped into Lidl's on my way home yesterday to get my food bank supplies, got to say it isn't any cheaper than Asda and they don't do canned meat, well apart from corned beef!  How mad is that, so we're on the look out for cheap cooked meats, let me know if you seen any.  Don't forget the list of what we need; 
Canned Cooked Meat 
Tin Tomatoes
Tin Rice Pudding
Tin Fruit
Long Life Milk carton 
Long Life Fruit Juice carton

I'm not a fan of these dark mornings, Alfie wants a walk but I won't go out when it's this dark, so it delays me getting out and about.

And it looks like my pc needs professional help as every time I reboot it now, it freezes, here's to ignoring the problem till tomorrow, because it's Sunday and no one wants a call out work on a Sunday.

Here's to a lazy day for me, enjoy Sunday your way. 

No comments: