Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 10 November 2018

Bev with little brain


10th November 2018
Be yourself today, you look beautiful like that.

I’m sat here thinking what shall I write, I’ve had a quick mooch on Pinterest and then when I thought my mind was completely blank, I thought oh my 3 good things, so I’ll start there,


1)      My brother phoned for a chat with mom and I
2)      My massage was amazing
3)      My niece popped in for a visit



My 14 tea was delicious and simple too, the fish in batter was on offer in Co-op for £2.50 (4 pieces) and only 7SP each, I had them with Smilies which had been on offer for £1, they were also 7SP for 4.  I’d hoped they’d tempt mom but she changed her mind at the last minute.  I’ll try again today.


I’ve spoken to two people who are having mass clearouts at home this week, I did mine a couple of years ago and I try not to bring stuff back in now, I’ll regularly have a sort out and get rid of stuff that isn’t useful or used.  Remember your home is living space – not storage space!  It feels good to sort it all out.

I think I might get in the kitchen this afternoon and do a bit of cooking, first things first I must remember to get the beef mince from the freezer, then I can make those lasagne pockets, if it doesn’t work, I’ll just make lasagne, or I might make both, a couple of the pockets for today and lasagne for the freezer maybe.  https://www.facebook.com/ChefclubGruB/videos/260582187824622/ the link for anyone that’s interested.

Anyway, I’m a Bev with little brain today so I’m going to go have my shower see if that livens me up for my meeting this morning.  Here’s to a cracking good weekend, let’s make it a good one!

No comments: