Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 8 November 2018

Loving life again...

8th November 2018
The more you celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
 
Well technology isn’t my friend this morning, but it’s not going to undo all the good from the last 24 hours, I’m making it my mission to focus on the good stuff and yesterday that included me having the energy and enthusiasm to give my house a deep clean, all the kitchen cupboards the lot, looked, smelt and felt so good once it was finished.  I kept thinking of it as activity too, which earns me Fit Points that’ll help to cover any that I go over, I won’t plan to use them but they are earned. 

This was the calendar I posted last Thursday, I’m already a week into the countdown to Christmas, remember 4 weeks for you to notice the difference, 8 weeks for family and friends, 12 weeks for the rest of the world.  I’m pleased to say I can already feel a difference, not in my weight, in my mindset, my weight is actually 3lb down from last Thursday which is a relief, I do not want to see the next stone bracket. 


Mon
Tue
Wed
Thur
Fri
Sat
Sun






1
2
3
4



5
6
7
8
9
10
11



12
13
14
15
16
17
18



19
20
21
22
23
24
25



26
27
28
29
30
1
2



3
4
5
6
7
8
9



10
11
12
13
14
15
16



17
18
19
20
21
22
23



24
25
26
27
28
29
30



31
1








My head is in a much better place, I’ve got meals planned, I have more patience, a better outlook and I’m getting back to me – I love it!    

Made a delicious chicken hotpot yesterday, ate it for dinner and tea, still have some left which might be tomorrows dinner or tonight’s tea.  Today I’m going to prepare this before I go,
Tandoori chicken, it’s only 4SP for the packet so that’ll be tasty on a bed of rice.  Got my food shop coming this afternoon too, I’m all over this, actually I might have sweet potato instead of rice with the chicken, I enjoyed that, I can make double quantity and keep the other for sweet potato toast for breakfast tomorrow.  See I’m all over this!  I’m not being perfect but I’m tracking everything, I ended yesterday on 37, but I earned FitPoints and was more active than I’d usually be on a Wednesday morning.

I’m blown away once again by all the food coming in for the foodbank, I’m going to have to drive over again very soon, my shelving is filling up and I’m going to need some of those shelves for WW stock soon.  We’ll cope, even if it means I have to drive over to Brierley Hill every week, it’s just wonderful how generous you are all being. 

www.weightwatchersstories.co.uk, get uploading your success stories, you don’t have to be at ‘goal’, it’s about success and that means different things to different people.  Do you feel 100% better this year than you did in the run-up to Christmas last year, have you lost weight together with a friend, managed to run a 5k when you could even walk down the road, have you turned your diabetes diagnosis around.  Come on let’s share that success with the world, be proud, you’re amazing.

Today focus on the positives, when any negatives present themselves (as we know they will) try to think of a positive to drown it out, a bit like when you put your fingers in your ears and say ‘la la la la I’m not listening’, childish but feels fab.

Okay I need to get a wriggle on because that technology issue has wasted a good hour of my time this morning, but on the positive side, I woke up early enough to give me time to do that and I don’t have to load my car because I have no stock to go in.  All positives, all day, let’s do this.

Have a very, very, good day BeYOUtiful.



No comments: