Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 30 November 2018

Day 4 - Oh yeah I'm doing this!

30th November 2018
Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet.  No one really knows how. 


Entering the weekend with 41 weekly remaining because I rolled over Smart Points - whoop whoop,  at least I'm back in the room!  I also earned 13 Fit Points yesterday, smashing the 11,365 steps and racking up 32 activity minutes, I'm truly happy with that to say I spent most of the day at work.  I always said I'd never wear my Fitbit to bed again because I can tell in the morning if I've slept or not but I have been and it's not true.  I woke up yesterday and my eyes were bloodshot, I felt like I'd had a terrible night but my Fitbit told me I'd had over 6 hours sleep, last night I had 8, yes I woke up a couple of times but not for long. 

Foodwise yesterday, I had zero beans toastie, egg, mushrooms and tomato for 3SP.  My lunch was roe, mash and veggies, I thought this was only going to cost me 5SP but it ends up 10SP because pressed cod roe isn't a zero hero, soft roe is but not the hard stuff in the tin which if you stop to look at the ingredients is only 55-65% roe, the rest is oil, tomato paste and other stuff so it makes sense it isn't zero.  Then for my tea I had the rest of the mash and veggies with a piece of salmon.  Instead of wine I opted for water and watched a bit of tele before going to bed around ten. 

See I can do it, it just takes a bit of effort! If I do it until the 17th when my family arrive, then I can enjoy their visit and get straight back to it on the 1st January.  

My workshops were brilliant yesterday, I loved how we all connected, had a laugh about how hard this all is, tis the season to be jolly and eat mince pies, but we're going to do our best this week to stay strong and do what we can when we can.

I've got salmon defrosted so I'll be eating that again today, undecided what with though, although I still have some sweet pepper lentils and a healthy food shop arriving this morning.  ON IT AY I! 

I feel so much better than I did at the start of the week, I'm telling myself I CAN DO THIS instead of WHAT'S THE POINT, our thoughts and our words are powerful tools.

Normally Friday is where it all goes wrong but not this week, I will do what I usually do, go for my massage, walk Alfie and relax later but I will also drink less, eat healthily and I might just spend a bit of time in the kitchen cooking something delicious, experimenting and having a play with foods.  Yeah I've got this, I will keep reminding me of my WHY and my GOALS.

I proved yesterday I can resist when mom is being awkward / low / miserable / horrid because she was all 4 throughout the day, then when I got back on the evening she was good again.  So just like the weather, I can't change her behaviour but I can choose to stand in it and drown or get out of it and do something else.

3 blue dots on my app this week, I don't expect to get 7 because I will be drinking my weeklies over the weekend but 3 is more than I've got in months and I will end this week within my allowance because this week weight loss is important to me.

What's important to you? 

Have a great day beYOUtiful, I have a dog patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for me to take him for a walk so I better go. 


No comments: