Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 5 August 2018

Sunday Flex

5th August 2018
You were given this life because you’re strong enough to live it.


Lie in this morning followed by a quick catch up with my bestie via messenger, see the social media world does have its place, it just shouldn’t be all the time.  Mom and I had some lovely time together yesterday with my telephone put away, we watched a good film on Netflix called ‘Like Father’ with Kelsey Grammer and Kristen Bell, we enjoyed it, really easy to watch. We also watched America’s got talent, one thing she enjoys watching that isn’t murder and madness!

Foodwise, I forgot to have breakfast again but didn’t opt for toast at the meeting as it gives me heartburn and I’ve just realised I don’t think I’ve had any this week at all so it is the toast and butter that does it for sure.  



My Lo-dough arrived, for 1SP each they’re a bargain, for almost £1.90 each (and that’s buying in bulk) they are expensive, 2 for £5 in smaller quantities.  They need to get selling loads and bring the price down for sure.  What did I think?  Well I thought as a pizza, once I follow the instructions on their website, they’ll be amazing to be honest because the toppings will hide the fact they’re not proper bases, but for 1SP I can live with the difference. Let’s say I’ve got passata on my food delivery today and I’m really looking forward to having them again today.


They can be used for other things too, wraps, pasties etc, they really are quite clever.  I mean a bread alternative with 50-70% less calories than most traditional bakery products, you can’t argue with that. Gluten free too!  I just found these discount codes, they’re for 10% off

FITNESSFT
INSTA10



I did the pizza thing with puree but they recommend passata, it was still good, topped with chicken, bacon, tomato and cheese, I have protein cheese coming today as well so even less points.   I used the other one in the packet to make a wrap with salmon and St Agur, gherkins and salad, really tasty.

Yeah, I wouldn’t give them 10/10 yet but maybe once I’ve followed the instructions properly as a pizza I will when taking into account the points value.  Will let you know tomorrow, but I do love a pizza so for me, I think they’d be a worthwhile expensive indulgence.  Especially as I found them filling too, which will be the high fibre content I guess.  I’m a huge bread lover so these are giving me so many ideas!

Anyway, in other areas of life, another cracking meeting yesterday morning, then I finished oiling my other kitchen worktop yesterday, had an hour in the garden and generally enjoyed pottering about.  Planning to do similar today, just got back from a walk with Alfie and a long natter in the street with a couple of neighbours, ooo I do love the occasional catch up of local gossip.  That’s why my blogs late.

Not thought about what to cook today, might do that leek and bacon risotto finally and maybe through chicken into the mix, my shopping’s not being delivered till 12.30-1.30 so I’ll use what’s in the fridge now.  Here’s to a cracking good day, day 7 by the way of eating healthy for 28 days, I did indulge in a bag of Walkers cheese and onion yesterday but that’s allowed, it’s all about balance.  I’m minus 24 on the week which for me is truly good, I’ll possibly be a little higher by tomorrow, but by tomorrow, I’ll have 21 days of healthy left to do.  I’m truly hoping that not only will I do the 28 days but then I’ll continue to do another 28 days after them.  Here’s to working on a healthy life and having a very great day.

Catch ya tomorrow BeYOUtiful xx



No comments: