Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 12 August 2018

Improving my eating daily...


12th August 2018

Do you want to be happy?  Let go of what’s gone, be grateful for what remains and look forward to what is coming.





End of the second week of Eating Well for 28 days, yesterday didn’t go as planned, I didn’t feel 100% and ended up not doing a lot of anything or knowing what I wanted to eat.  I’m okay again this morning, just an off day but held it together.



I had scrambled egg with a little protein cheese for breakfast yesterday, enjoyed that a lot you can have up to 23g of the grated for zero, 26g of the solid (the nutritional info is slightly different).  After my morning meeting we were talking about chicken and mushroom pie using lo-dough as the crust but I couldn’t be doing with the pie bit so I diced a chicken breast, dry fried with mushrooms, added some peas and sweetcorn and a can of Heinz chicken soup (7SP) then made up some Smash (6SP) and had me a bowl of comfort food, only used about 3SP max of the soup, the rest is in a bowl in the fridge.  I did add a couple of teaspoons of low fat spread to the mash though.  Proper comfort food that, I wasn’t really hungry the rest of the day so treated myself to a bag of cheese and onion for 4SP before we went to bed.  Oh I’ve just remembered I had a couple of crackers with a cheese spreadable mid-morning because I wasn’t hungry but wanted something, that was another 3SP – it’s all in my journal downstairs.  Yep two solid weeks of tracking in the bag! 
I’ve just had this photo pop up in my timeline from back in August 2012, 


as you can see it isn’t a flattering photo, my bestie was being sarcastic when she took it, but check out that stomach, that waist, that’s the photo that’s going in my journal, because I’ve been a WW forever, I know exactly how much I weighed there, I have the charts (saddo ain’t I) and it’s just over a stone away so I better keep going.  Christmas (yep I said it) would be nice, 19 weeks, 19lb would be amazing!  Ooo I need to keep this momentum going and I also need to take note of number 5 on the ‘eat well cheat sheet’ in this month’s WW magazine.

  1.  Eat Regularly – three balanced means plus one of two healthy snacks will help keep hunger at bay.
  2. Enjoy the rainbow – eat a wide variety of fruits and veggies in all the colours of the rainbow.
  3. Stay hydrated – aim to drink around 2 litres of water each day to stay well hydrated, manage hunger and keep you energised.
  4. Track Smartpoints – Recording your SmartPoints will ensure you stay on track and make healthy choices.
  5. LIMIT ALCOHOL (BOO) – Reducing your intake of alcohol will improve your mood, sleep and weight loss.



Now honestly reading those 5 points are you doing them? I’m not every day if I’m honest, I need to eat more fruit in the colours of the rainbow, I’ve eaten pineapple and bananas this week, veggies more of but this is something I’ll improve on.  I’m not drinking 2 litres of water either, that’s one thing I can do easily, I will have a glass by the sink and every time I go in to make mom a cup of tea, I’ll have a glass of water, because I’ve cut right down on my tea drinking.



Oh and alcohol, well okay I know that needs reducing, so here’s to slowly doing that too.



I’m going to have an hour or two in the kitchen this morning, the first hour will be sorting it out and doing the washing up!  Use up some of that healthy grub in the fridge and make something scrumptious.   My fridge needs organising so I can see what’s in it, I just shoved my delivery in on Thursday because he was late and I had to go back to work.



Here’s hoping for a weight loss in the morning and definitely having another week of eating well, even better than this last week.  I will get to the weight in that photo, heck Lynne’s even offered me to give me Jen’s old pink hat and backpack if I do, she really knows how to reward a girl!



Okay, a big glass of water and a mug of tea and I’m ready to take on the kitchen, I think it may have stopped raining so I’ll be able to walk Alfie, he won’t usually go in the rain.



Here’s to continue to work on a healthy life and let’s have a very great Sunday BeYOUtiful.





No comments: