Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 24 August 2018

Enjoy your day your way


24th August 2018
Don’t miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult.

Friday morning, bank holiday weekend, I’ve got a full day of training in Birmingham and I’ve been awake since 3ish thanks to the joys of hot flushes – happy days.  Yesterday morning I told mom I’d just got to make it through Thursday and we’d have a lovely day together, she’s been having a bad few days, then I remembered the training, I was so gutted, at least we can spend all weekend together once I’ve done my meeting on the morning. 

Yeah that had an effect on the rest of my day which meant my eating well went out the window, it could’ve been worse though and I have a feeling today might be.  Yesterday started with an egg sarnie so not too bad, then I had a WW protein bar, really nice, followed by a bag of French fries, for lunch I couldn’t be bothered to cook so had corn on the cob which was going to go off in the fridge.  When I got back to my meeting Carol had a little bag of peanuts which I ate, then for tea I had a steak and onion sandwich which was immense and a glass of wine.  If I’d had everything I’d wanted it would’ve been a lot worse, because I had chippy in my head and maccy d’s, the tesco cheese sandwich, yep a lot worse, I actually had a French stick in my hand at one point in the Co-op last night and I put it back – phew!

Because I am in control of my own behaviour and because I love me and accept myself how I am, today I’m choosing not to try to stick to my points, today I’m choosing to eat whatever takes my fancy, I’m assuming we’ll be fed at lunchtime so I’ll enjoy that, I’m going to nip down the Tesco garage before I leave and get mom a meal deal for her lunch and I’m having that damn sandwich for my breakfast, need to get it out my system. 

So now you know my plan for the start of the bank holiday weekend, what’s yours?  I’m okay with not getting a weight loss next week, I’m actually okay if I get a little gain but what will you be happy with because remember your results will reflect your actions!

Here’s to an enjoyable day catching up with colleagues and learning new stuff, then getting back as quick as I can to enjoy my evening with mom before we enjoy relaxing over the bank holiday weekend together, they’ll not be much getting down this weekend, I did enough last.

Have a very great day, enjoying it your way. xx



No comments: