Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 13 August 2018

For a change I don't need a fresh start!

13th August 2018
You can’t change the event, but you can change your response which will change the outcome.


Well I don’t feel like I’ve been to bed, probably because I barely have, been up with mom most of the night, she’s been really poorly, I thought we were going to end up at the hospital again as she couldn’t stop being sick, she did about 3ish, then fell asleep in the chair downstairs and I didn’t want to disturb or leave her, then she went back to bed and settled for a bit before waking me up coughing again.  Now to see what today brings, but I’m glad I don’t have to go to work on the couple of unsettled hours I’ve had.

On a positive, I’m about to start week 3 of 28 days of eating well and I’ve lost another 2.5lb, so that 6lb in two weeks, I’m proper impressed with that.  Yesterday I found a tin of peaches in the fridge so had half (juice drained) with low fat Greek Yogurt on, enjoyed it too.  Then for lunch I opted for a lazy chicken dinner, chicken breast, and lots of veggies, Smash potato and mint sauce gravy, nom nom.  Tea was even lazier, I opted for a chicken sandwich using the chicken mom had left.  I also had some crackers (I’ll be glad when they’ve gone and I won’t have any to tempt me), I’ve tracked honestly and I’m in the minuses, so I’m really pleased I’ve still lost weight.  If I could do a pound next week and get my half stone that would be epic.

Right day 15th, I’m not going to lie, I struggled yesterday, more from laziness than anything, actually it wasn’t even lazy, I just didn’t know what I fancied but knew I wanted to eat.  It’s going to be an awkward day today, I’m not sure if moms over the worse or if there’s more to come, I don’t know if it’s a bug, gastroenteritis or her overeating stomach issues.  The only good thing is thanks to the Alzheimer’s, she doesn’t remember a lot of it this morning.  I’ve got work to do in my office this morning to get me ready for the week ahead, Alfies staring at me wanting a walk.  I’m going to do my online top up shop whilst I take him out, then later I’m going to make stuffed mushrooms I think, nice and light food, get some salmon out the freezer too.

That’s it, I may have only had a couple of hours sleep but a few pints of water and I’ll be right as.

We watched our first Christmas movie yesterday, I know so wrong, but so good, Bad Moms Christmas, anything that makes my mom laugh is good for me, we then watched a couple more films that I’d seen before but she’d forgot so they kept her amused.

Anyway, the dogs doing my head in so I’m off, Here’s to continuing to work on a healthy life and let’s have a very great week BeYOUtiful starting today, yay it’s Monday!





No comments: