Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 21 August 2018

It's dangerous out there...


21st August 2018
Don’t let anyone rent a space in your head, unless they’re a good tenant.



It’s a dangerous world for a Weight Watcher out there, I only went to fetch some shelving units from B&Q yesterday and I had to run the gauntlet, the sandwich I clocked a woman eating as I filled up with petrol at the Tesco garage, I stood there thinking, mmm cheese and onion sandwich filling.  Next I nipped to Ikea and the lady who served me suggested I go treat myself to an ice-cream which then made me think of the hotdogs too.  I eventually reached B&Q and had to ignore the smells of the hungry hut – he does a mean burger and finally I had to drive past MacDonald’s on my way back, there was a couple of chip shops too but I knew they were closed, it was too early.  So difficult, all that temptation!  Was I hungry – NO!  But let’s be honest we don’t only eat because we’re hungry, we eat because certain foods taste good.  That’s like saying don’t have sex unless it’s to conceive, although I know plenty of women who’d be happy with that suggestion.

I did manage to resist but it was tough, I love food and I’m a huge fan of a bit of junk food, nothing beats a big mac, no they’re not filling, yes they aren’t nutritionally great but I like them.  Instead I came home and when I did eat later we had fish cake cob, it just wasn’t what I was expecting, I wouldn’t bother again, fish cake = okay, cob = okay, together = not for me thanks.



On a positive, my sis and me put up more shelving units and now I’m hoping I can get some order going on out there.  I’ve also bought a kitchen trolley for the kitchen but I will leave that till the weekend to put up, I want to oil it first, cost me £40 and will be great for chopping on whilst looking out the window and also I can sit up it with a stool to eat.

Busy day today, promised to cook the hot pot thing I made the other week, but I’m going to make it with Turkey breast mince to bring the points down, hope it tastes as good, http://wwbevsworld.blogspot.com/2018/08/i-survived-free-food.html I’ll let you know.

I’ve slept well, we were in bed for 9, all that sorting and building shelves helped I reckon, tired and I haven’t even started my working week ;) I’m good though, got my pint of water at the ready.  Eggs for breakfast I think, it’s starting to go light out there at last, almost 6am and still dark, autumn is definitely on its way here.

Anyway before I go, CHICK PEAS!  What do you do with them to make them delicious, they get a love / hate reaction from my members, so if you have any suggestions send them to me so I can pass them on.

Here’s to a very great day, who can believe I’m on the last week of my 28 days of eating well, I’ll keep going of course after it ends, because I’m working on a healthy life, are you?


No comments: