Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Starting my day off slow...

22nd August 2018
To be BeYOUtiful means to be yourself.  You don’t need to be accepted by others.  You need to accept yourself.

Managed to go back to sleep after being woke at 4am, then dog woke me at 6, not so bad I guess, he must be physic as he’s just walked in the office, I better go take him out as he wouldn’t go yesterday so needs a walk. Back in a bit!

So it’s half seven and I’m sat on a patch of grass with Alfie, he apparently wants to do this rather than walk and who am I to argue! I know mom and he used to sit on the shop bench watching the world go by for ages and I don’t do that with him because I’ve always got something else to be doing. Well today it can all wait.

I managed to eat three healthy meals yesterday, breakfast was a dry fried egg sandwich which was so good I had two, still only 6SP. The. For lunch I used a Lloyd Grossman bhuna curry sauce (11SP) to make a chicken curry and threw in a pack of microwave whole grain rice (10SP) are a third of it, portioned up the other two, dropped on all over the floor and gave the other to my mate Julie.


For tea I enjoyed a WW ready meal, cottage pie, I enjoyed it too. I had made a turkey mince hotpot but it didn’t do it for me like the beef one, it was okay, I’d rather have it with mash on the top I think and the sauce needed to be stronger.



Now to do another day, I haven’t thought about meals although I enjoyed breakfast so much yesterday I think I’ll repeat. I might do a sweet and sour again or pizza with Lo-dough if my order comes. I fancy potato waffles and peas. Ooo I was going to make a fish pie, maybe I’ll get the fish out freezer and do that. Could get tomorrow’s meals ready today then I’ll be more likely to stay on track.

I think I’m getting a wet bottom sitting here, I can’t even see what he’s looking at as apart from a few birds and the odd passing car they’re ain’t much going on - odd little dog!

I need to get to a Sainsbury’s just seen my wine is 25% off this week, stock up I reckon, keep me going till the next offer!

I’m proper ready to return home now, he doesn’t seem to be. I’ve got to get the bins out and try and sneak my excess rubbish in everyone else’s bins if they have room. The joys of having a clear out and building shelf units lots of rubbish and excess cardboard.

I’m finally home, it’s now 8am, here’s to surviving another day, making it a very great one, taking caring of ourselves and eating well because we’re worth it. 

No comments: