Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 18 August 2018

It's the weekend!


18th August 2018
It’s not about perfect, it’s about effort.  When you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens.  That’s how change occurs.

Yep, it’s morning!  It’s dark out there too, I’m up and ready for work though despite a disturbed menopausal night and getting out of bed like Gollum this morning.  I’m hoping if I continue to lose weight it may help some of these symptoms, time will tell.

Food wise I was silly yesterday skipping breakfast but I had no appetite, weird for me I know, I managed a banana around lunch time, then walked Alfie for a second time and talked myself into cooking my chicken dinner.  It took less than ten minutes, 2 yorkies (6SP), smash (4SP), peas, chicken, gravy (2SP), Aunt Bessie stuffing ball (2SP) sure did the trick though, I really enjoyed it except for the stuffing ball, first time Aunt Bessie has let me down I have to say. 

Because I skipped breakfast, I ended up with the munchies later so had a bag of WW crisps and a slice of bread with a bit of coleslaw and a snack size protein cheese which cost me a total of 7SP.  Early night followed which saved me from doing any more damage. 

Now to survive the weekend!  I’ve not thought food at all so I need to, maybe take something out of the freezer before I leave for work.   Don’t want to undo the good work so far.

I earned some FitPoints yesterday, two dog walks and I spent a couple of hours in the sheds doing some clearing, there’s still plenty to do but by the time it’s finished I’ll have some kind of order going on.  For someone who quite happily lives in chaos, I do love to see tidy and orderly, it really floats my boat.

Ooo back to food, I have chicken breasts in fridge, so I’m going to have them one of them stuffed with St Agur and wrapped in parma ham, probably with rice, nom nom, quick and easy too.  I also want potato waffles sometime this weekend, I could actually have them instead of the rice.  Mom would enjoy them too.  Now I could eat that now, potato is definitely something my stomach likes, potato cakes made with smash, dry fried and topped with an egg.  Easy comfort food, serve with peas, jobs a good un.

I’m wasting time on the internet, need to get a wriggle on. Right, time to get on and get stuff done, here’s to working on a healthy life and having a very great day because the weekends here and we need to focus on what we want as our goals, not what we want to eat in the moment of temptation.



No comments: