Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 17 August 2018

3 good meals for 16SP - I love Flex!


17th August 2018
The world is changed by your example not your opinion.

Well yesterday was another day on track, getting used to making low pointed meals, just takes a bit of thought and because I’m writing it all down in my journal, week 3 day 5 today, I’ll be able to go back and remind myself of meals I’ve enjoyed.  Yesterday’s included.

Breakfast – lo dough (1SP) topped with 2 eggs, 2 bacon medallions (1SP), tinned tomatoes and mushrooms. Total 2SP
Lunch – a pasty made with lo dough (1SP), Asda stewed steak and onions (2SP), peas. Total 3SP.  This worked so well, I simply folded the lo-dough in half with the filling in the middle, sprayed with a bit of spray light and sprinkled a bit of salt on it.  I knwe I'd put too much filling in there and it would burst out so I just put it on foil to make sure it didn't run away all over the baking tray.


Dinner – Lefttover lasagne (9SP) (better the second time if that was even possible), coleslaw (2SP) and asparagus. Total 11SP

I even enjoyed a bag of WW crisps as a treat for 2SP,

Just shows you can do it with a bit of thought, don’t get me wrong I’m not saying it’s easy and I’m still going over, I’m on minus 12 over the week now, I don’t track any Fit Points though since I lost my fitbit, I just think any activity cover the skimmed milk in my couple of drinks a day I accidently on purpose forget to track!

I’ve just walked Alfie and been for the papers and they had stuff reduced as usual, the only thing I bought was Yorkshire puddings, I’ve been eyeing them up all week and resisted but worked out they’re 3SP each so 2 of them with chicken and veg for my main meal, bit of gravy 2SP and maybe some Smash for another 3SP, still only 11sp, yum yum.  I left the 2 cod in batter in the shop, even if they had been reduced to 75 pence, they were 8SP each and I couldn’t justify that when I could make my own for a fraction of that.  See it’s asking yourself what you want more, cheap food or a weight loss.  I’ve also still got a freezer full of food to eat!

I’m running late, got appointment at ten so I’ll probably have something quick for brekkie, like a bit of fruit, I’m not hungry this morning so it’s all good.

I have a craving for a fish cake cob too, a member mentioned she’d had one this week and I thought nom nom, now to decide whether to make my own or buy ready-made for a treat, we shall see.

It’s Friday, day 18 of eating well and I feel in control, it’s a good feeling, I even have plans to clear out my sheds this weekend, whereas just lately all I’ve wanted to do is chill.  I started yesterday and know there’s a good bit to do, whether I’ll start today or leave till the weekend I’m not sure, shall see how I feel after my massage.

Right, time to get on and get stuff done, here’s to working on a healthy life and having a very great day because the weekends upon us.





No comments: