Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 24 October 2023

Tuesday let's have ya!

Tuesday 24th October 2023

Uneventful day yesterday, poorly lad still off school, so I didn't go far.  I did have me a walk round West Park instead of going to the gym, bit of outdoors fresh air after spending the entire weekend in the house.  I managed 30 minutes before my leg was really not happy!  

I then nipped to the shops for a few things as I wanted to make rock cakes and chocolate brownies which I did when I got home, that passed an hour or so, thankfully I can make and not eat them, I had a little taste but I didn't crave more.

I had my appointment at the doctors, I didn't get to see the doctor, saw the practice nurse but that was okay, she did my blood pressure which was great apparently, usually it's a little high when I have it done.  Then she weighed me and I'd lost weight since the last time I'd been so other than the bleeding which apparently can last the first year - damn, everything was good.

Got back and cooked dinner, I really wasn't in the mood or that hungry, so I had mine with mash as I've been fancying mash for a few days.  The sticky chilli pork stir fry was a little sweet for me but Aryn demolished his plate!

  


I was in bed early, asleep by 8 and slept lovely till 5 this morning, a really good nights sleep, no surprise after being up so early.

Looking forward to seeing our Happy Owls at the huddles today, I'm lucky to enjoy the job I do.  I really wanted to sit and enjoy some me time with my book yesterday but I didn't get to do that as I didn't have the house to myself!  If he's still not well enough to go to school today, I might go hide in a coffee shop at lunchtime lol or I could hide in my room I guess - but that's naughty.  It's only because I want to finish my book and I have to really concentrate to read at the minute, mostly because I haven't read a paper book in a while, it's not the same as listening to one.

 I can't give you any more from yesterday because it was a quiet one and then there's the stuff I can't talk about because it's not my story to tell.  I wished I could get others to keep a journal, to process their thoughts on paper - not to share it with the world, that's not necessary, but to help them work out what's going on in our heads because being stuck in our head is a very, dangerous place to be sometimes.  Our subconscious is a very, powerful thing and it can fool us!  It's so important to question your thoughts, to try and process them because they're not always correct!

Time to get my ass into gear, no housework today, I did it all yesterday, well actually I've just realised I didn't, the sofa covers still need washing but that's not difficult, I just have to have the tumble dryer empty to dry them! Too much damn washing constantly in the basket :) 

Let's have a healthy day, doing our best.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx




No comments: