Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 30 October 2023

I need a pizza!

Monday 30th October 2023


I am not a fan of the clocks changing at all, it'll take me days if not longer to readjust!  Absolutely shattered at silly o'clock last night then wide awake at 4am this morning. I could happily sit and read my book all day today but the grown up in me is saying you need to go to the gym but  who will win!   

We've had a quiet weekend, I baked banana bread (Easy banana cake recipe - BBC Food) yesterday to use up some overripe bananas, we had a gousto for tea which got mixed reviews, I liked the gravy, they liked the meatballs.  



We had Chinese takeaway Saturday night but for a change we didn't go mad and order half the shop, I had ribs and a small egg fried rice, only ate half of it so yeah you guessed it, I ate the other half for breakfast Sunday!  I found a recipe once for egg fried rice that was excellent, I need to find it again, just had a look and it's not showing up, but it was a youtube video I'm sure. 

I am craving a ham and pineapple pizza still, I will definitely be having one this week at some point but I have 3 Gousto's to use by Wednesday according to the use by dates, it's my last box for a while as the offer ended and I want some 'normal' food if I'm honest, egg and chips, gammon and mash, fish finger sandwiches, that kid of food, a stew and a roast dinner mmmmmmmmm.

Oh, I am now officially the biggest wuss in the world, a true scardy cat, I don't like Halloween or scary stuff at all.  He put a film of yesterday, NUN or the nun and I was jumping out my skin, felt like I was gonna have a heart attack, we never watched the end thankfully, he felt sorry for me I reckon but nope I don't like that scary stuff at all.

I've got a meeting to plan and more washing for the machine, the never ending laundry basket lol, there's washing up in the kitchen and the new toilet seat I bought for upstairs is still waiting to be put on so I'll do that this morning as no one else has.

Coco is lying snuggled up to me suggesting I don't go anywhere just have a snuggle day with my cats.

Let's get stuff done, I might be wide awake in an hour!  Just realised it's 8 weeks till Christmas!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x




No comments: