Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 16 October 2023

It's a cold one this morning...

Monday 16th October


I've had a lovely weekend, after my grumps on Friday, I came home from work Saturday morning and he'd bought me flowers, how lovely was that, it shows he appreciates me and understood my behaviour.  I bloody love my life, I find myself smiling randomly as I acknowledge to myself how happy I am.   


After a cracking morning at the huddle, lots of laughter and success, we went to the pub Saturday lunchtime, I've finally found my drink for when out I think, vodka and soda water, I just need to have singles not doubles!  It didn't give me heartburn, it tasted like I was drinking water as I had it in a big glass, I just had too many so at least if they were singles, I will drink less!  I love lunchtime drinking as opposed to going out on a night though, we were home and in bed early - perfect!

Sunday we both woke up at 6 but he managed to go back to sleep for a few hours where I got up at 7 and cleared the kitchen.  We had McDonalds for breakfast and it's probably the first time I've really enjoyed their breakfast, it was hot and freshly cooked and I had it with a hot chocolate - oh my days delicious, just too many damn calories, 724 calories total!  

We chilled in front of tele and I made a Gousto for dinner on the afternoon which was really tasty, the boys gave it 8/10 and himself said, 'I'd eat that again'.  I really liked the pitta nacho's would definitely make them again and try different flavourings, garlic would be nice with the oregano.  I've put the recipe below in screenshots and if you fancy trying Gousto with the offer, here's the link, I always have 4 meals for 4 people as it works out cheaper per meal and I can also freeze any leftovers - there weren't any yesterday! www.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=BEVER43868435&utm_source=weblink

 



   

   u

  

   



Later they were hungry again so I cooked another Gousto meal, Tandoori burgers but I didn't do the chips that should've gone with it, that one I wouldn't want again, the tandoori marinade wasn't to my taste at all.  I did like the cucumber raita though, will remember that for next time I make a curry.

Yeah our weekends revolve around, food, drink and rest, maybe that's why I struggle to lose weight!

Hey ho, here's to trying my best again, at least we eat good food I guess :) 

I might go and have a swim today, Aryn wants to go to the gym later so I don't really want to do two workouts!  

I'm gonna wash the covers on the sofa today, I had to sort the tumble dryer out yesterday, I didn't know I had to clear the condenser unit and it was a bit blocked ;) I've never had a condenser tumble dryer before so I hadn't read the instructions.

Let's get this day started, another cuppa first though I think and a bit of breakfast, for a change, I've woke up hungry - it's the weather, full on frost out there this morning, 3 degrees - brrr. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx




No comments: