Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 19 October 2023

Ready for the day...

Thursday 19th October 2023 


Sleep caught up on 9 hours in bed, that'll do, I may not have slept completely through but I don't have my Fitbit to tell me, I'm beginning to think I don't need it, you know if you feel refreshed when you wake up don't you!  You don't need a gadget to tell you so... It's nice not wearing a watch to bed too, although I do miss being able to check what the time is easily.

After our huddle yesterday, I fit in an hour at the gym, 45 minutes on the recumbent bike, I only stopped because my bum was hurting ;) 

Breakfast was scrambled eggs on toast, really nice but gave me a bit of indigestion all morning, I should make me some porridge today, I just wanted to use some eggs and bread, is it the spread that causes it or the bread or all of it. 

Dinner was the Gousto meal, it was nice, I liked the way it had told me to mix the juices from the meat into the mayonnaise and drizzle over the skewers, that worked well.  Honey, soy sauce and sesame seeds was the marinade so those juices were tasty.


They have the entire house but Coco thought it a good idea to wake Minnie up and lie on her! 

I fancied some cheese so I did me a little plate with some garlic and herb bruschetta I'd picked up in Aldi and a bit of onion chutney.


Well I was disappointed, what has always been my favourite blue, St Agur tasted a bit too strong for me, are my taste buds changing?  The brie didn't have much taste at all, the onion chutney was delicious though and those crispy things are dangerous, too easy to eat.

Other than a bit of tele and some washing, that was my day!  Today will be full of huddles, not sure what's on the menu today, will ask Aryn what he fancies, although he always says, 'I don't know'.  Whatever we have is going to be easy and quick to cook, filling too because this cold, wet weather makes you want tasty, filling food.  

All this talk of food is making me hungry, my cuppa don't taste great this morning, I'll try again, maybe the milk is on the turn, nothing worse that your first of the day not hitting the spot!  


On that note, I'm off, here's to a good day, 


Mwah, luv u


Love me x

No comments: