Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 8 October 2018

And another Monday starts...


8th October 2018
A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is instead of what you think it should be.




Yay, got myself a nice little head cold going on, started yesterday morning, could feel the scratchy throat thing, but the time I went to bed I was sneezing and had the runny nose, took some Night Nurse (all hail the green bottle) and managed to sleep, disturbed sleep, but sleep none to less.  On a positive, I haven’t got to go out to work today so once I’ve done the prep for the week I can rest, oh and walk Alfie cos he’s whining for one and they both woke me up a good hour before I was ready to wake!

I’ll do the rest of this blog as I walk or when I get back…

It’s just before 8 and we’re out. He’s the strangest dog I know, stood at the end of the path and stops as if I’ve made him come out. Now he’s walking as slow as a snail, yet he’s dogged me for ages to bring him out. Oh hold on he’s picking up speed we’re off.

Don’t worry the blog won’t just consist of me doing a blow by blow account of our walk. But can I add if you saw me walking him the third time yesterday and I was swinging my arms round, I was trying to stretch my shoulder out, it worked, it’s not so painful this morning but I must have looked even more of a sight than usual.

Although to be honest not much happening in my life for me to share with you. I do know that true love is sitting in a room with the heating on full blast when you’re not cold because your mom is and having the tv volume turned up over 90 because she reckons everyone’s whispering. My ears were almost bleeding and yes I do know I’m dramatic!

Thankfully I’d started my day with breakfast with my bestie and having stepped on the scales this morning and got me a maintain for the third week on the trot, it shows I can have a big breakfast and balance it out. Actually I didn’t eat again till teatime and we had spaghetti hoops and eggs on toast, simple and delicious it was too.

Food will be simple again today because I’m not feeling up to much of anything but I could eat my own arm this morning, feed a cold and all that.

We watched another good film yesterday called Rex about a war dog, made us both cry. I also finished a crochet lap blanket for the lady I did the bed blanket using up the leftover wool from it.

It would’ve been so easy to stay in bed this morning with the lurgy but now I’m out the fresh air is making me feel a lot better.

It’s too easy not to do things isn’t it, to find those excuses. I’ve just found an article before coming out about doing a brain dump, I like that idea and when I get back I’m going to have a good read of it. I’m in the mood for learning, have been since my training a couple of weeks ago. I know on my desk there’s some coaching cards I bought a while back, I thought maybe each morning I’ll post one of the questions and we can all do a little self coaching and reflecting. I’ll let you know if the brain dump articles any good too.

Right I’m signing off because this isn’t helping my shoulder pain any, here’s to a very, great day living and loving life your way BeYOUtiful.



No comments: